Weekly weigh-in June 8 to 14

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Wow!! Together we all lost more than 75 pounds last week.

How awesome is that?!?!

What did the scale say this week?
  • I am at 182.4 which is about a 3 pound loss.
  • Down 2 pounds from last week and finally under 240! Can't wait to say finally under 130!
  • Down 3.8 today -- meaning I have hit exactly 30 pounds lost!!

Only a few pounds away from my first mini-goal, to be under 250. Oh, the pretty clothes I will be able to wear!
  • Wow, Chickie Girl--75lbs. that's just awesome of us! I love it.

Weigh in today showed 6.2 lbs lost since last week. I am so relieved. This is the start of my 3rd week and I don't think that a stall would have been good for me psychologically.
  • I'm down 3.4 pounds. Yay!
  • 5.2 pounds lost for me this week.
  • I'm so happy to report a 5 pound loss this week!
  • Starting weight: 306
    Last week's weight: 291
    This weeks weight: 286
    Total lost this week: 5 lbs!
    Total lost in almost 4 weeks: 20 lbs!!!

Yay!!!!!
  • Everybody is kicking some serious butt this week. Congrats to everyone on their success!!
  • Down 3.7 this week
  • Congratulations to everyone for last week's massive 75lbs - and to the amazing losses this week already!

I'm down 3.0 and dancing for joy!
  • 238.6, which is down 2 pounds from last week. Considering I was the snack lady for our VBS and was junking out all week I consider just not gaining a victory, let alone a loss
  • As of yesterday (my first weigh in day back in the saddle) I was down to 240... that's 2lbs for me!
  • I'm logging in another 4 lbs ladies. That's 2lbs short of 20, and three days less than a month, gotta love that first month!

Congrats everyone on some wicked progress this week!