what are you looking forward to?

• excuse me if this has been posted b4, but what are you all looking forward to once at goal or close to it? here are mind...

-healthier (although i am blessed right now to be at such a high weight and have no REAL health problems or any medicines)
    -no more plus size clothing...i am literally DREAMING about being in the regular sizes again lol!
    -i wanna be sexy for my husband again

now your turn....
  • being able to keep up with my 2 little boys

feeling healthier clothes fitting

and the improvement in my marriage I love looking good for hubby when i lost 108 pounds after my first son things were so much different than they are now as the fat wife..

To be able to walk in and buy an outfit without worrying bout it being to tight on my arms or hanging on my belly or not being able to get it over my thighs ..
  • confidence - not feeling like fat is the first thing a person sees when they look at me.

Cute clothes (even dresses)

More energy

integrity - I said I was going to do it - this time I did it.
  • In a sense, I'm looking forward to it not being a big deal.

I will always be grateful to be thinner/lighter.
    I will never cease being vigilant, I got that msg this time

but it would be nice just to move, shop, be - and not have to think about doing it relation to either my size or my weightloss numbers.
  • Not having to worry about my health from a weight perspective.
    Not flinching when I see a camera.
    Moving being fun again.
    Better clothes.
    Taking up less space.
    Liking what I see in the mirror below the neck.
    Knowing that if someone is staring at me it's because I'm tall or pretty or I have something hanging from my nose, not my weight!
  • Sounds shallow but ... shopping. I guess there's also the caring that goes with it. I actually found myself putting together outfits the past couple of days. Outfits! Not just the piece of clothing that fits.

And, of course, I'd like to look good for my boyfriend. He met me when I was heavy. I got heavier and he's never seen me thin and cute. I want smoke coming out of his ears!
  • Mine is silly...

I want to ride rollercoasters again. *sighs*