3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   things looking south! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/173482-things-looking-south.html)

TraceyElaine 06-05-2009 07:15 AM

things looking south!

So i am doing ...amazing on my plan. I was a bit scared to say that cuz i'm scared i will jinx it. I broke my scale so I haven't been weighing myself. For me thats ok cuz i think i was getting discouraged by the numbers. I am def loosing though. 2 hours of exercise twice a day and eating spot on.

SO all good right?Well I noticed that as I lose weight things are starting to...hang. I have a very large chest and I think the only thing that was holding those puppies up was my very large belly. For the first time in years my belly does not stick out farther than my chest and now the girls are falling. I am very worried about the whole apron belly thing to. I know I will have loose skin problems and my boobs will be frightening.

I knew there would be a bit of looseness but I thought that because i have good skin and not alot of stretch marks and because i was still in my 20s(though barely) i would be ok. But now i'm worried. I know I will looke good in cloths once i'm at goal bt I always wanted to look good out of them to. ;)

I'm doing alot of strength training to because I want to be toned not just smaller. But...well anyway just venting and worrying out loud.

seashell 06-05-2009 07:28 AM

congrats on staying op and losing! Don't worry about the girls, they will strengthen up again. Try exercising your shoulder muscles. It might help tighten the area.

susiemartin 06-05-2009 07:36 AM

I've got the exact same worries.

Good skin is a blessing and it may firm up some after you get your weight to were you want it.

Rosinante 06-05-2009 07:46 AM

Congratulations on sticking to plan and losing.

Invest in a couple of good bras (I've just been for a fitting today, so it's in my mind) to keep the girls supported. Loose skin is not automatic - I've never got to the point of it yet, not even 46lbs from now, where I've been before, but I believe that it can take a while to tauten up after weightloss, don't panic!

dragonwoman64 06-05-2009 10:10 AM

ha, I hear you about the girls. I found the upper body strength training did perk them up and gave them better shape. the bra suggestion is great too. I think it was Oprah did a show about bra fit that helped me.

hey, I'm 45, they just ain't gonna look like a 20 year olds without a hollywood shuffle

SnowboundChick 06-05-2009 12:19 PM

I thought I read somewhere on here it can take up to a year to really see if the skin will bounce back or not! Congrats on losing and staying on plan. You are doing awesome!!

TraceyElaine 06-07-2009 06:50 AM

I actualy have the same sports bra as Oprah. It's the best bra i ever bought. All my bras are good, they have o be where my chest is so big. But I think the strength training might help.