Weekly weigh-in June 1 to 7

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • A 30.3 pound collective drop last week! Way to go folks!!

How are you doing this week?
  • Down 2.8 pounds this week!
  • Please can I play in this thread?

Weighday Tuesday.
  • Of course Ailidh! Come back and clock in what the scale says tomorrow.
  • I'm not a lot of help this week to our overall total, but I'll add my .6 pound loss. (I've had a week of not concentrating on weight loss due to a baseball tournament, but I'm back to routine this week.)
  • Down 1.3 to 287
  • Down 4 pounds this week.
  • This should help the weekly totals as the first few weeks of weight loss are always nice for me:

5 lbs lost this week.

(My first 5 lbs!)
  • WTG everyone, congrats

I dropped 5 lbs since last week....I can't believe it. I stepped on the scale and I broke the 300 lbs, I weighed in at 298 lbs this morning...WOOHOO

Last week - 303
    This week - 298
  • Quote: WTG everyone, congrats

I dropped 5 lbs since last week....I can't believe it. I stepped on the scale and I broke the 300 lbs, I weighed in at 298 lbs this morning...WOOHOO
    Big congrats for hitting Twoderville!! That's a great accomplishment!

And congrats to everyone who has lost this week so far!
  • Haven't weighed in two week... um... lost 0.5 lbs. That's something right?

Onto some serious commitment.
  • Yesterday I was 263.8 and this morning... 261. I like to weigh daily. Mind if I put my totals every day and then a final total on Sunday?

So down 2.8 lbs so far this week (huge gain due to sodium/period)
  • When I started my weight loss I was 263lbs. This week I am 253lb. The 10 pounds was over a week and the weekend. I'll start weighing in on Sundays I think, instead of Fridays.
  • down 2.4 to 183.6
  • After jumping on the scale several times this week to see a gain, I am almost relieved to see that this morning (my official weigh in day) that I am still 279. So no weight loss for me this week.