Can I join?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hello,

I would like to join your forum. I am 100 lbs. + over my goal weight... I was referred to this group by a lovely young lady in the PCOS forum.

I suffer from PCOS and am overweight.
  • Definitely! Just jump in and tell us some more!

Everyone here is SOOO supportive, I get loads of praise and loads of reminders too!
  • I'm so glad you've found us. This is a superb place for support, advice and encouragement.

Just pull up a seat, get comfy and settle on in.

This journey you're about to embark on is simply the most thrilling thing you can imagine. I look forward to hearing of your success.
  • Welcome Lady KM!
  • Welcome! Jump right in and start posting!
  • Welcome, these ladies are fantastic. Hope you feel at home here.
  • Welcome! We're pretty chatty so don't be shy!
  • Welcome! Welcome! Glad you joined us!
  • Welcome!
  • I'm so glad you came! One reason I think this group is so fantastic is that it's really active. So there are people around when you need them most. Just dive in and post where you're inspired to post or start a thread if you want to talk about something new.

• Yep, this is a great place. I've been here less than a week and already I feel like one of the family!

• Of course! We'd love to have you
  • I'm sorry if I'm just missing something, what is PCOS?
    Welcome! I've been here just a few days myself, and I'm definitely feeling inspired!
  • Quote: I'm sorry if I'm just missing something, what is PCOS?
    Welcome! I've been here just a few days myself, and I'm definitely feeling inspired!
    Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. It's a hormonal imbalance that is a leading cause of infertility in women and frequently is seen with obesity (though there is debate about which comes first, the PCOS or the weight gain). http://women.webmd.com/tc/polycystic...topic-overview
  • Quote: Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. It's a hormonal imbalance that is a leading cause of infertility in women and frequently is seen with obesity (though there is debate about which comes first, the PCOS or the weight gain).

Thanks for filling me in!