Twoderville :)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • It will be a while before I make onederland, but as of this morning, the train made a stop in twoderville

Also, today for the first time I wore a size 46 waist jeans. In 2007, I was wearing 58s!

I have about 17 pounds to go before I am the lowest weight I've ever been as an adult.
  • Wow! You are doing so well! You should be sooooo proud.
  • That is very impressive, well done!
  • Matt Congratulations on getting to TWODERVILLE
  • OMG! That is wonderful! Keep up the good work!
  • Yay twoderville, yay!!! Your pic looks very good! you are a role model for us who have so much to lose...you're doing so wonderful!
  • Awesome! Keep up the great work!!
  • That is super super awesome Matt. I am so impressed and proud of you! I'm likin the two's personally...
  • YESSSSS!!!!! MATT!!! ALL RIGHT!!!!

I saw that you were getting very, very close to the ever-so-beautiful TwoderVille in your posts that last couple of weeks and I knew that it would be no time at all before your triumphant arrival there! Congratulations on a truly amazing journey so far, Matt, and on the iron will that has carried you through it. I am still totally in awe of your walking regime with the marathon and a half weekend ---- A MARATHON AND A HALF IN ONE WEEKEND? I think that pretty much sums up how you have arrived at this new "century." I am going to be watching your continued journey with a lot of interest --- not only can I learn a lot from you, I suspect you have some devilish tricks up your sleeve, young man!

WAY TO GO, JOB WELL DONE AND HIP HIP HOORAY!

Here was a video3FC shot at the 100+ playground when news of your achievement was announced:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFrMS...eature=related.
  • Wow! You are doing such an amazing job! on reaching twoderville!
  • Fantastic!!! Woo Hoo! Well done!
  • Congrats Matt!! That's such a great accomplishment.
  • WAY TO GO! You have made an amazing journey.
  • Thanks for all of the positive comments!! I love the video Numina