S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

I hope you get to feeling better soon.
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 03:42 PM   #17  
Going down, my way!

S/C/G: 287/240.8/180/ 3/19/16

Height: 5' 9"

Sending positive healing vibes your way along with a big, gentle hug. Don't worry about the weight gain/loss right now, just worry about getting better. Gaining another pound or two is fine, stressing yourself over it is NOT. Let that go for now, eat as healthy as you can but don't fuss over it, your health is much, much, much more important right now hun.

You're in my thoughts and prayers.
Steelslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 07:03 PM   #18  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

Well I'm sticking to plan MINUS gassy veggies as those seem to really hurt me right now. I don't eat a lot of fat so no worries there... though I've stopped eating almonds right now as it's a lot of fat all at once and my gall bladder does not like that.

I'm down 5 lbs in two days so the water weight is coming off. Between the last three weeks I've been down at 363 THREE TIMES. Sigh. I KNOW it's just water. It's still hard to swallow.

I have not taken good care of myself today and I am paying for it. For the first time in a long time I've skipped meals, not drank my water all because I had stuff to do and no good choices around. (I was at the dance studio for three hours and then shopping for costumes for 1.5 hours and picked up groceries for 1 hour) So I'm sitting with my tuna steak, cucumbers, tomato's and cheese and a litre of water and I WILL NOT MOVE till it's all done and then carry on.

Thanks for the support ladies. I need it right now.
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 08:47 PM   #19  
addicted.

S/C/G: 270/270/150

Height: 5'7"

So sorry you are going through all that right now. I hope things heal quickly so you can start feeling better soon!
Cinnamon is offline   Reply With Quote