Old 05-21-2009, 01:22 PM   #1  
gloriasharon

S/C/G: 308/293/175

Height: 5'9

Default What Im really in control of....

Im choosing to focus on the good things I have in life and the serenity prayer because worrying about my family and putting energy into keeping them happy is not my job its Gods job. I wish that my family was not so addicted and crazy but I cant change that. I can change my emotional eating patterns and take better care of myself. Today I have faith that things will happen the way that they are meant to...Eating and binging will not make things better it will cause more problems in the long run...I will accept my family for the way they are and step aside so God can do God's work....Amen to that...
gloriacoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 01:52 PM   #2  
Trying so hard....

S/C/G: 298/298/145

Height: 5'7"

you sound like you have been doing some worrying. Join the club. I hope you can do the things you said above and focus on you. its hard to do, I know. Be strong...it always helps to talk to the Lord. You're on the right track...
MugCanDoIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 01:53 PM   #3  
One day at a time!

S/C/G: 301/see ticker/160

Height: 5' 2"

That is a great attitude!
time2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 08:14 PM   #4  
Never want to go back!

S/C/G: 338.4/190.8/165

Height: 6 ft

Remember what they say on airplanes: Put your own oxygen mask on first before you help others. If you don't save yourself first, you won't be around to help anyone else. You are doing the best you can right now by focusing on you - your behavior is the only thing in life you can control (even when you feel out of control).
CLCSC145 is offline   Reply With Quote