another gall bladder attack

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • right now... for the last hourish. I *think* the morphine is starting to kick in. I think this because I am no longer screaming. Frick I better hear from the surgeon soon.
  • *hugs* I will be sending warm thoughts to you.
  • Aww I'm sorry to hear that!! Do you know what set it off? For me, it was just overly fatty meals.
  • Sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better soon -- at least long enough so they can get this dealt with.
  • Oh you poor thing! My gall bladder attacks were the worst, and there was no rhyme or reason to them, so no way to avoid them. Hope you hear from your surgeon SOON!
  • CF,
    I hope you feel better soon. Bug the surgeon's office, remember the squeaky wheel gets the grease!
  • Oh CF....I'm sorry. Take good care of yourself and feel better soon!
  • Oh, that totally sucks. I am glad you have the drugs. Hopefully they will help!
  • That utterly sucks. I hope the pain gets under control soon. I agree that you should pester the surgeon's office, and play up the unbearability of the symptoms you're having. Unfortunately, being stoic and tough does NOT get you a quicker surgery date...but whining may!
  • I am so sorry to hear that you are in so much pain. I hope you feel better soon.
  • Hope you get to feeling better soon.

For me it was the tequila.... which is why I don't drink that anymore....
  • You poor thing....hang in there. I hope they can fix you up really soon. I've never had gall bladder attacks but I've heard they're terribly, terribly painful.
  • OMG I am so sorry. Sending big hugs!! Hang in there!! Gooooooo morphine!
  • Oh ouch I hope you can prevent the, you know, lower GI problem you had last time from the morphine

• That sucks girlie