Weigh-in May 11 to 17

• A place for us to share our weigh-ins this week, whatever they may be!
  • Down four pounds this week!!
  • WOW...way to go chickiegirl

I am down 1 lbs from last week...

Last week - 302
    This week - 301
  • Congrats KnCmamma! That's great!
  • Good numbers so far! I'm down 3.6.
  • How timely! My weekly weigh-in was this morning. 182! I weigh every day but log every Monday morning, then I write the highest number at which I can get the scale to stop, stay.

I was hoping/expecting to hit 70 lbs down, and finally last night I knew I would because before bed the scale showed it, and I weigh more in the evening than I do for my early a.m. weigh-ins. Sure enough, the highest number on the scale was 71 lbs down! This made me so happy.
  • Congrats WhitePicketFences!! That's a great accomplishment!!
  • Up 1 today but I feel bloated and icky and I didn't consume half the amount of water this weekend that I normally do. Hopefully it'll disappear quickly!

Down 7 total - 8 without the pound.
  • jumped on the scale this morning and I was 200.6!!
  • Down 1.6 pounds today! Cutting the calories a little, upping the water, and exercising a ton more = weightloss. Who knew! :P

I bought a new scale, though. So I'm technically up 3 pounds but if I adjust the start weight I'm down 9.6!!
  • I'm down 5.2 this week but I know most of it is water. But hey
  • I forgot to put in my Monday's weigh-in. I went down to 255 lbs from 258.5 lbs. That's 3.5 lbs!
  • Went from 341 to 338 this week, so a 3 pound loss, and I am now 4 pounds away from losing 200 total pounds! maybe come next Friday I can claim to be the guy that has lost 200 pounds

As Ever
    Me