3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   I'm going to have to get drunk more often!!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/170778-im-going-have-get-drunk-more-often.html)

seashell 05-03-2009 10:57 AM

I'm going to have to get drunk more often!!!

So last night a friend called and asked me to go see a band that was playing in a bar down the street. The kids were out of the house, so I said what the heck, lets go dance and have a few beers. Well, a few beers turned into more than I can count and way too many shots. The band was really good and I ended up dancing on top of the bar with random guys! Did I mention I was the only girl in the place all night? I got hit on all night and I loved it!!!! Me, getting hit on! Granted they were all drunk, but it made me feel like a million bucks! I didn't pay for a drink all night and that was great, but I had guys asking for my phone number! I didn't take any of them up on the offer, but it made be feel attractive and for one night, I wasn't the fat chick. After the bar closed, we went to the beach and I think I tried to go swimming, but my friend stopped me. I woke up this morning with sand in my bed and a headache but it was worth feeling beautiful for just one night.

Oh and to top it all off, my scale told me this morning that I was down 5 pounds for the week!

barefootnikki 05-03-2009 11:28 AM

How awesome! Sounds like it was well worth the headache :)

LittleMoonRabbit 05-03-2009 11:33 AM

:) glad u had a good time

angelanicole23 05-03-2009 11:40 AM

Glad you had such a fabulous time...reminds me of when I was young-er :P. That's like the last few times i went downtown (thats where ALL the clubs are) with my friends....I had a lot of guys hitting on me (most of whom are foreign..lol) and I am just not USED to that happening to me..and a few of them calling me beautiful...offering to buy me drinks etc. At first I found it all a little creepy and it takes a while to get used to. I'm in a happy relationship so of course I didn't take up any of the offers but it was still nice knowing that you're attractive!

So glad you had fun!!!

Thighs Be Gone 05-03-2009 11:49 AM

I am glad you had fun and a nice weightloss to boot. I know how it is to want to party--I have a streak of it in me too--okay, maybe more than just a streak. Just always be sure to play it safe! Sorry, I guess it's the mom in me!

Jassica 05-03-2009 11:55 AM

:d

cfmama 05-03-2009 12:29 PM

That sounds like so much fun and I am so glad that you had that night :) I hope your headache is not TOO bad and drink LOTS of water today because you'll be massively dehydrated ;)

Jacque9999 05-03-2009 01:30 PM

I'm jealous!!! I don't think I would have the nerve to get up on a bar and dance like that!!! Plus, that 5 lbs is FANTASTIC!!!

Star2Be 05-03-2009 01:47 PM

Ohhh yes, I can *totally* relate to this! I like to call alcohol my "liquid confidence," LOL! :lol: Under normal circumstances, I don't think of myself as very attractive, and I'm not too bold with guys--I have so far ventured just one attempt at going after a guy because I reeeeeally liked him and thought he'd be receptive, but that failed miserably, which of course did wonders for my confidence in approaching guys and such... :rolleyes: However, I'm always amazed at how quickly this other side of me (probably the "real" me!) can creep out of hiding quite easily once I've had a drink or two. ;) I just transform into this creature who is as beastly, aggressive, seductive (and a little naughty) as the normal Meredith is mild-mannered and self-deprecating. One of my friends has even come up with a name for my alter-ego, but it's not, er, appropriate to be posted here! :shh:

And it certainly helps that the college guys at the parties I go to are usually pretty darn friendly when the room is dark and they're a bit booze-soaked as well... 'Course it doesn't do anything to make me feel better the next day, cuz I "know" that it was only because the room was dark and they were drunk that they were actually hitting on me... :rolleyes: Hehe. But I'm so glad to hear that you had a wild, fun night! I've been dying to have a crazy night out like that for weeks, but unfortunately have not had a drink in over a month now! I guess that's good news for my weight loss, haha, but the "other" Meredith is starting to rattle in her cage a bit! :D