Has anyone any good ideas for a stir fry sauce?

• I have a yearning for stir-fried chicken and veggies tonight.
    I can't think how to put together a sauce. Has anyone any ideas, please?

Nothing out of a can - the can opener broke in half today

I've got
    brown sugar
    cornstarch
    oil
    onions
    ginger, ground and fresh
    vinegar
    soy sauce
    jalapenos
    ground cinnamon
    cloves
    ground turmeric/coriander/cumin
    cardamom pods
    dried oregano
    dried thyme
    mixed herbs
    dried mint
    raisins
    salted peanuts
    carrots
    sweet peppers
    potatoes
    sweet potatoes
    cabbage
    sweetcorn kernels
    noodles
    cooked chicken

and yes, I've tried looking at cookingbynumers.com!!
    Ta.
  • I made stir fry last night for the first time ever. I was shocked at how good it came out (although, I have no idea if what I made is actually stir fry because I was just guessing). I sauteed a ton of onions and sweet peppers in a little olive oil until the brown on the edge and flavored the oil a little. Removed, then browned lean steak in the same pan...removed. Put 1 tbsp of Braggs Amino Acids (taste like soy sauce), a little water...scraped down the pan to get the cooked bits of onions, peppers and steak. Added a little pinch of starch (I used arrowroot because I don't eat corn). Let simmer into a thickened sauce, tossed the veggies and meat back in, let it coat everthing, then served over a cup of brown rice (first grain I have had in 3 months...it was delicious).

Like I said, this may not qualify as actual stir fry but it tasted amazing so I really didn't care.
  • http://www.cooks.com/rec/search/0,1-..._sauce,FF.html

http://allrecipes.com/HowTo/Super-Ea...ry/Detail.aspx

Whenever I'm looking for a recipe, I use google. I just typed in stir fry sauce recipes in the search bar.

I found the above links that way (and there were dozens more). Some of the recipe sites will even have reviews by people who have tried the recipe.

I've made a lot of stir fry sauces, but I don't use a recipe - I just taste along the way. one of my favorite combinations is soy sauce, a sweetener (sugar, splenda, honey), rice wine or sherry (optional) onion, garlic, and ginger.