Old 05-01-2009, 10:28 PM   #16  
Closed

S/C/G: 244/165/137

Height: 5' 7"

Dear Matt:
Remember me??? It's Ms Scale. I miss you and want you back. I remember those days when you used to jump on and off of me every single day, sometimes even twice a day. And I remember how happy I used to make you. But before you left me, it seemed that nothing I did ever pleased you. I tried changing for you, but I couldn't keep up with your demands for more, more, MORE...I tried so hard -- I really, truly did. And it was such a shock to be shoved to the back of the closet, next to those disco boots and that red satin shirt from 1976...
But, Matt, I WILL be strong. I WILL survive, and I WILL always be here for you, when you need me. And I WILL be honest, I promise, even if you don't like what I have to say...
Until we meet again,
Ms Scale

Last edited by kiramira; 05-02-2009 at 02:47 PM.
kiramira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 12:53 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiramira View Post
Dear Matt:
Remember me??? It's Ms Scale. I miss you and want you back. I remember those days when you used to jump on and off of me every single day, sometimes even twice a day. And I remember how happy I used to make you. But before you left me, it seemed that nothing I did ever pleased you. I tried changing for you, but I couldn't keep up with your demands for more, more, MORE...I tried so hard -- I really, truly did. And it was such a shock to be shoved to the back of the closet, next to those disco boots and red satin shirt from 1976...
But, Matt, I WILL be strong. I WILL survive, and I WILL always be here for you, when you need me. And I WILL be honest, I promise, even if you don't like what I have to say...
Until we meet again,
Ms Scale
ROFL
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote