Old 04-22-2009, 12:31 AM   #16  

Oh I do this all of the time.I am not sure if its a good thing yet for me but we will see.
harrismm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 12:33 AM   #17  
Brown Eyed Staccie

S/C/G: Way too much to "Just Right"

Height: 5 feet 6 inches

Matt - you are definitely NOT the only one. I do the same thing. For my weight loss I buy a target outfit for each mini mini goal. I have one for my birthday on May 9th and another for my friends wedding on June 11th, etc. Sometimes the scale is so frustrating, especially because I build a lot of muscle! Fitting into those clothes is such an awesome feeling!

Wishing you all the best and make some plans for when you get them on and be proud!!!

S
Brown Eyed Staccie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 04:18 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 295/255/145

Height: 5'7"

I do that all the time! Especially of it is on sale!
bakerygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 08:27 PM   #19  
Metric Member

S/C/G: 140/120.3/90kg

Height: 163cm (5' 4")

Yup, me too. I think I've got four things currently in waiting. I have a dress and a top that are smaller sizes of things I love, and a pair of jeans and a t-shirt that I got for less than $10 each. I wouldn't want to risk major money on anything that I can't be sure will fit, but there are few better feelings than being able to zip up a pair of jeans that I remember not being able to get over my thighs. (Give it a few more kilos and I'll be able to breathe in them too!)
Couch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 12:37 AM   #20  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

You're not the only one. When I find jeans that fit my shape (short legs, long torso), I tend to overbuy. I have some size 20 jeans that I'm waiting to get in. I hope to be in them by the end of the summer.
SuchAPrettyFace is offline   Reply With Quote