Old 04-19-2009, 12:38 PM   #16  
banned

S/C/G: 190/114/125

Height: 5'3"

I'm not so sure she meant well. Sounds like a bit of jealousy to me. My mother tries to sabotage me by telling my husband how awful I looked last time I lost my weight. Never mind I was that size when I met him, LOL. She has never been able to stick to a diet in all her 63 years. On Easter she went on her rant again about me and my husband, bless his heart, told her to quit worrying about me because I am built like a brick sh*thouse and won't ever look anorexic!
TamiL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 12:43 PM   #17  
Backpedaling!!

S/C/G: 276/250/176

Height: 5'4''

OH I get it. Not that she saw you eating chocolate, but that she suspects you of eating chocolate because she accidentally sat in a bit of it while she was at your home. DUH on me LOL

Yeah, tell her to stuff it. Other people live in your house, it's likely one of them had a bit of candy or whatever, or maybe it was a tiny bit of mud off someone's shoe. That's really shabby of her to assume that you must be cheating (which is none of her business) based on such tenuous "evidence."
freshmanweightorbust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 08:34 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 275/245/140

Height: 63inches

Thanks everyone for letting me vent! I don't know where the chocolate came from or where she sat in it at. It was just the assumption it was me!!! Because I am the biggest?! Anyway! Thanks again for the support! You all are wonderful!!!It is so nice to have such a positive place to go!
Buttercup is offline   Reply With Quote