Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2002, 09:05 AM   #31  

Yay! We are all doing really well...

Today will be my 9th day. I can do this. I have come too far to turn back now. Nothing will tempt me. heheehe Can you tell am really trying to avoid the smells from my co-workers desk? French toast...ahhhh. Well, I will stay strong. I will prove to myself that YES, I can stay OP.
Old 06-11-2002, 09:23 AM   #32  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

where do you work Jennifer? french toast.. yummy!

I have a great skinny version of french toast...

2 slices of natural ovens bread.. or any other high fiber bread
1/4 cup of egg whites
2 T of milk

top with 1 T of honey butter (this is the secret!!!!!) and sugar free syrup

on weight watchers it's 3 pts for 2 slices!!

good for you.. going on 9 days OP - haven't ever done that!

this will be #5 for me!

yesterday I had to have a 2 pt snack to hit my min points..WHAT IS UP WITH THAT????... ... I figured I ate about 1400 calories yesteday.. very weird day.

it's all that blasted water!
Old 06-11-2002, 10:24 AM   #33  

Ok, today is day 4 OP. I will make it I know I will. I go to the doctor and get weighed today so I'll post later, telling you all how I did.

Bella23
Old 06-11-2002, 10:45 AM   #34  
It's been so long...

S/C/G: 375.2/377/177

Height: 6'

I lost track, I think I'm one or two behing you Jenniffer... didn't make the best food choices yesterday, but I was within my calorie range... The Mr. and I are going to have a niiiiice long talk about all the goodies he brings home.... I had a couple extra buck yesterday, thought about getting some cookies, bought a new shade of lipstick instead... it's rather nice, and will make me feel better way longer than a couple cookies...
Old 06-11-2002, 10:55 AM   #35  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

Good for you PNG!

I am beginning to realize that non food rewards can be a lot of fun! Tonight I am getting my hair cut along with a manicure and eye brow waxing (late bday gift)
I also like to reward myself by going to the scrapbooking store! - takes my mind off food.

Does anyone else scrap here?

Dana
Old 06-11-2002, 11:22 AM   #36  

We are all doing really well..

Dana..I work at IBM, my two office mates love to eat, I am surrounded by goodies all day. I may as well work at a bakery.
I've never scrapped before, but am interested in it. I am a crafty person, I tend to make and design floral arrangements more than anything. I can't wait to get back into my own place, I will be able to start up again.
Old 06-11-2002, 12:42 PM   #37  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

Height: 5'5"

Slimdown...I think scrapbooking would be fun, but I haven't tried it yet. I have a buttload of pictures sitting in shoeboxes on the bottom of my closet that are ripe for a scrapbook, too. My main hobby -when I have time - is counted cross stitch. I've got four projects at once going right now, and will probably never finish any of them!

Jennelle
242.5/227/140

Next Mini-Goal: 217 by July 4
Old 06-11-2002, 01:11 PM   #38  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

jennelle.. I am addicated to scrapping! It is so rewarding! I go to these late night scrap nights till midnight - lots of fun! I just have to watch the snacks - these events are normally full of junk food! This is the way I endulge -

I can relate to having many projects going on at the same time.. sometimes the thrill can be just going to the craft store!

I am going to start some weight loss themed pages - I have a great before picture - me in front of the fridge!

Dana
Old 06-12-2002, 09:08 AM   #39  

My DD (5) just got back from Grandma's with a scrapbook that she did all by herself, now I guess I'll have to learn how to do it so she can finish it, it's "My Summer" themed. She came home with 11 pairs of scissors to cut all sots of different patterns, pretty cool actually!

As far as On program I can happily report yesterday was day 1.
I have been stuck in this place of not being totally on Program for more than a day or 2 at a time for weeks now. I haven't been far off program either so I've been losing really slowly or not at all for 5 weeks now. I really need a jump start, my diet buddy is taking a month off so my accountability is out the window, and my target date is marching closer and looking less possible, I had a mini-goal of being under 200 by July 15.

So yesterday was day 1, If I can get a week under my belt, I'll be back in the groove, my first 5 weeks on this program I lost almost 20 pounds and was only off program 2 days. I really want that agin, it was easy, I think Bella wrote somewhere about the effortless times, yesterday was like that, no problems, doled out cookies to the kids, made scones for a bake sale, not a crumb of improper food crossed my lips. My head was in the right space, focusing on the long haul ahead, I was busy with domestic stuff after a long weekend of guests, food was just not an issue. I wish every day was so easy.

Good luck everyone, you are all inspiring!
Old 06-12-2002, 09:34 AM   #40  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

today will be OP day #6
Old 06-12-2002, 10:04 AM   #41  
JML
Success Story!!!

I don't know how many days I've been On Plan. It's taken me a long time to develop what my plan will be -- something I can live with. It's in the Weight Loss Plan thread. My plan is very flexible, so it's not easy to fail terribly. I think I've been pretty much on plan since late February which is when I started this particular eating plan. I've probably been off only a few days here and there since February.
Old 06-12-2002, 10:13 AM   #42  
It's been so long...

S/C/G: 375.2/377/177

Height: 6'

Well, I took my other saved free day yesterday, running back and forth to the hospital, nutritionist, here and there, I pretty much ate out of machines yesterday evening... did have "the talk" with hubby though, and I think maybe got through to him about the goodies and stuff...we're starting work on our menu and shopping list for next week now, going back to the foods we ate when we first went vegan, lol, before we got lazy and cheap
Old 06-12-2002, 02:39 PM   #43  

Ok I made it yesterday and now that makes me working on my 5th day today. I can't believe it. It feels great.

Keep up the good work everyone.
Bella23
Old 06-12-2002, 06:08 PM   #44  

In the last three or so weeks, I've been on my somewhat flexible plan all but three days. On those days I did eat more than I should have but less than I would have at one time. Particularly true the day I went to a picnic. Still made more good choices than normal. Just could not resist all those yummy desserts. Maybe I'll follow png's plan and call it a free day. And so was last night's spaghetti (but I did have a slimfast meal for lunch). Today pretty good so far.
Old 06-12-2002, 06:27 PM   #45  

I'm having trouble with that whole perfectionism thing. today is an OffDay on my plan, so i'm supposed to eat more. And I'm like 700 cals under before dinner, so my DH is making fried shrimp and some veggies, and I have a spinach salad left from lunch. But as soon as I accepted that I was going to have 4 fried shrimp fpor dinnr, I got really anxious and ate a square of chocolate. This is actually on plan as well because I get 2 Cravers on off days or small servings of normally Off Limits food, but now I feel totally out of control, like I screwed it up. Intellectually I know that I have had a stellar day, water exercise healthy food, and I am still On Plan but emotionally I'm feeling that itchiness to go eat something really Off Plan and get it over with.

This may all be because i make this list every morning of what I am going tto eat, and i had boca burger on the list for tonight but the last minute change is unsettling for me. Does anyone get this, I know I'm a bit anal my lists comfort me.
Closed Thread