My NSV! Me and my car!

• Hey,

I wanted to share my NSV! A few days ago, we were having some last days of Winter. When I went out to my car the driver's side door was frozen shut! I stared at the door for a moment and didnt know what to do. Then, it dawned on me, to go through the passenger's side door and slide over to the driver's side. I had to maneuver my body over the gear shift and etc to get over there BUT I did it. And it wasnt hard to do or uncomfortable!! I thought about the fact that sometimes my mind has not caught up with my body. When I originally saw that the door was stuck, I had size 28 thinking! Then my size 14 thoughts took over Whooo hooo!!!!
  • Congrats on your NSV!!!!!!
  • Congrats! Sometimes it takes the mind a little while to catch up with the body..I've had similar experiences!
  • I too have had similar experiences. It's an awesome feeling to be able to do "things" that we once couldn't and that others who have never been heavy don't even realize and therefore take for granted. But I never take them for granted and those "things", and squeezing through tight spaces is one of them, is something I still get a huge thrill from.

Great NSV. Thanks for sharing and congratulations!
  • Nice!! That's awesome!!
  • Wow! That's a great NSV.
  • Congrats! that's an awesome NSV!!!!
  • I love this NSV!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • Cool! That's a good NSV!
  • Congrats!!!!
  • Congratulations Ann!
  • That is a much awesomeness NSV!!!