Heavy dreams

• I've noticed I've been having weight related dreams lately. Dreams where I break my diet and order pizza, or eat not just one but three or four donuts and then justify it with "Yeah, but it's okay, this is my day where I don't have to worry about what I eat." - Then I always end up gaining a ton of weight in the dreams. Last night I dreamt that after a donut binge I went out to eat with someone, and we got a booth, and I couldn't fit in the seat and broke the table.

I also dreamt last night that I decided to try on my new size 18 jeans and just see if they fit and they did. So when I woke up this morning I put them on. And they DID fit.

Anyone else finding their sleeping mind is thinking all about weight issues too?
    I guess it's nice in a way that I'm reminding myself that going out of control, even if I justify it to myself in whatever way, will have negative effects.

ETA: A little bit funny - After dreaming last night about going crazy on a box of donuts and blowing all I've lost so far, I got to work this morning and guess what? A surprise box of donuts sitting on the kitchen counter. Oi! Of course my dream made it SO much easier to resist
  • Well mine is sort of different. When I have weight dreams, they seem to be me being embarrassed because of my stomache sticking out or something like that. Like I see myself in the dream being all yucky looking, like real life. They arent good dreams. Weird, I know. And then sometimes I have dreams where I am thin and pretty, and then I wake up and reality hits. Bummer!
  • Oh I've had a fair number of binge type dreams. I had one the other night actually! I mostly have them when I am burning tons of fat... maybe the fat cells are remembering... lol!