Old 03-04-2009, 10:25 PM   #1  

Height: 5'6

Default Yeah......

So this is my recap. I have started a little book that has all of my weigh ins and goals. I have lost 15.6lbs I have meet my 5% goal of 15.5lbs off. My las weigh in sucked! only a lose of .4lbs ARGH! I know I know a lose is a lose. But GRRR. so I have pladged on Biggest loser.com 20lbs from start weight of 309.8 so almost there. Hubby has hit his goal for BL and passed it! (he pladged 20 lbs too) SOO I went with my friend who is doing the deit is (plus I am her maid of honor) wedding dress shopping. I have vowed to be a size 16 by her wedding (October 24th) and she has vowed to be a size 30 (she is a 34-35) But I am little ticked off at her right now because she has been getting angery at My hubby and I for losing more then her. So got so mad that she yelled at her man to yell at my man about it. WHY!!?? He has never been anything but nice to her he has never rubbed it in her face and she got exteramly mad for no reason!! It made me soooo mad. We are in this together as a team and she should be happy for him. I don't know It just really Pi$$ed me off! any way thats about it.
Much love
Rebecca
Rebecca85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:34 PM   #2  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 302.2/302.2/160

Height: 5'7"

She is prob just upset cause she thinks that you will look better then her at her wedding. Don't stress about it. As you know from being married it is a VERY stressful time for girls. And it prob just makes her upset that it is harder for her.
Newlywed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 03:55 PM   #3  

Height: 5'6

I know I am just really proud of what he has done.
Rebecca85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:28 PM   #4  
yay! summertime!

S/C/G: 265/235/135

Height: 5'7"

I think it is way harder to stay calm when someone is attacking my family than when they are attacking me --- must be that Mama Tiger thing, huh?

I suppose the logical thing is to wait until you are really, really icy calm and then talk to her about it --- let her know that you understand how stressful this all is for her and how hard, but that it isn't OK to take it out on you and your guy. What you guys do or don't do in NO way affects her --- it's not like you are "stealing" her weight loss ability or something.

On a more positive note, I think it is really cool that you and your beau are both losing weight together and it is TOTALLY cool that you are proud of him for what he is doing. Don't let this emotional crap with the wedding derail YOU from keeping up the good work, ok?
Numina is offline   Reply With Quote