I did it!!!!!!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I was officially 100 pounds down on Saturday!!! I am so freaking happy with hitting this goal!

Thank you girlies....I don't think I could have done it without the motivation I get here at 3FC!
  • Congratulations!! That's wonderful news!
  • Fantastic!! Congrats!!!
  • Way to go!!!!
  • Wonderful! Way to go!
  • that is amazing... congrats!
  • Congratulations
  • I am OVER THE FREAKING MOON EXCITED for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooo!

How do you feel? Did you ever think you'd get there? BE PROUD MY FRIEND!!!!!
  • Thanks

I feel absolutely over the moon with joy!!! I was looking at pictures of me this time last year and I look (and I know I felt) like a different person.

I was kind of holding my breath with saying anything because this weekend was Mardi Gras weekend & while I haven't totally made a pig out of myself I wasn't entirely on plan like I usually am....but I'm guessing all of the walking, yelling, jumping for beads and arm waving counted as exercise? hehe

This time I've felt different than in the past when I tried losing weight....it just feels like my stars are aligned and it's my time I just didn't know I'd make it before my 1 year mark!

*still jumping up and down here* HEHE
  • YAY! That's incredible/awesome/amazing/inspriational

GREAT pic!
  • You are totally awesome. Wow, wow, wow. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CONGRATS TANEE! That is fantastic!!!

I hope to be jumping up and down with you very soon.
  • Wow. That is excellent! Congrats on the amazing work!
  • Yay on you! What a super fantastic week you must be having! Your husband will be picking you up and throwing you against the wall in no time - if he's not already! I seem to remember that was your goal?
  • Great job,I am soo happy for you !!