HEY! Guess what?

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • As of this morning... I am...

299.8 lbs!!!!!!

I'm FINALLY under 300! Okay I know it's JUST by the skin of my teeth... but I have NOT SEEN A 2-- on that scale for almost EXACTLY 10 years.

I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED!

Okay 290's... let's now leave you behind for the 280's.

Onward and upward!

• OMG! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

It doesn't matter if its a HAIR under 3...you are UNDER and that is what counts!!!!!!!
  • AWESOME!! Congrats! What a fabulous feeling.

Lisa
  • Thats great!!!
  • I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it would be any day now that we'd be hearing this FABULOUS news!!!

Woohoo!!! You GO girl! You are flippin' unstoppable and I love that I am able to "witness" it.

Quote:
    Okay 290's... let's now leave you behind for the 280's.

Onward and upward!
    Let's make that -onward and downward, okay????!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS you two hundred something pound lady you!!! May you never, ever lay eyes on the three hundreds again. (No need to say that really, I know you won't).
  • CFMAMA !!! THAT IS FABULOUS, JUST FREAKING FABULOUS!!

Quick! Send out those Chipendale dancers we hired! Let them show how much we admire CFMama with their trademark bump and grind!

I am so dang happy for you, CF! And you earned it --- lots of hard work and an amazing dedication. You rock, lady, you just flat-out ROCK!

• That is fantastic, keep up the great job
  • Congrats CF! I saw your ticker earlier today and thought "Oh! She's so close!" That is wonderful news and I just know you'll be waving goodbye to the 290's before too long!

YAY YOU!!
  • Congratulations!!!
  • Yippee!!!! Congratulations!!!!! Doesn't it feel wonderful?!?!?!?!
  • Yay! Congratulations!
  • Way to go! So glad you finally made it. You're doing wonderful!!!!
  • So Cool!!! You are doing fabulous!!!
  • WOOHOOO!!! I'm so happy for you! I recall very well how great it feels to see that 2!!!! We are both gonna be seeing 1s in our future!!!! No doubt about it!!!

Keep it up!
  • OMG - I am so HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!

Congratulations!!!