Weekly Weigh-In: Feb 9 - Feb 15

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • 3 lbs this week
  • I lost 2 pounds this week after having 0 loss last week. I have to remind myself "Slow and steady wins the race!"
  • I'm up, unfortunately. I am trying to be accountable, so I'm showing my .8 increase. It isn't much, but I was not happy to see it. I neglected a couple of days of exercise. See what happens!!

Congrats to the losers!
  • Quote: I'm up, unfortunately. I am trying to be accountable, so I'm showing my .8 increase. It isn't much, but I was not happy to see it. I neglected a couple of days of exercise. See what happens!!

Congrats to the losers!

it happens...

we'll do better next time!!!
  • Hi all - I usually hang out with the calorie counters but I thought I might start posting here.

I reached my first goal today! 5kg (11 and a bit pounds) well 5.2 to be exact! I feel great and have booked in for a manicure as a reward.

Congrats to all the losers!
  • MissLoud - Gosh, I looked at your ticker without looking at the KG listed there. I thought, "What? She wants to be 75 lbs? Oh... Kg!!!"
    It's a little early, I guess. No coffee yet.....
  • weighed in at 203 this morning. but i've been sick and not eating much of anything. Hopefully, now that I"m eating regular food again it doesn't put those extra 3 lbs back on...
  • up 0.4 Taking no prisoners, will see a loss next week!!!
  • I went down 2 pounds but I have been grazing again and I have no idea if I've done any damage. I've been grazing on better stuff, but that habit is so hard to break. I want to do 1 final weigh in on Saturday to see how close I can get to my V-Day goal. I don't know why I am sabbotaging myself.

Sorry, don't mean to be a bummer. I guess I am just thinking too much again.
  • Down 1.4!!!!

Slow and steady is winning this race!
  • Quote: I went down 2 pounds but I have been grazing again and I have no idea if I've done any damage. I've been grazing on better stuff, but that habit is so hard to break. I want to do 1 final weigh in on Saturday to see how close I can get to my V-Day goal. I don't know why I am sabbotaging myself.

Sorry, don't mean to be a bummer. I guess I am just thinking too much again.
    I know what you mean...I have been sabotaging myself for years. everytime I lose some weight...usually around the 15 to 20 lb mark, I binge and don't stop til I've gained it back.

but not this time. I have been afraid of it...but then I remind myself that IT'S ME! I'm the one doing it and I can NOT do it....it's as if I had relinquished control OVER MYSELF!

but not this time!
  • Tomorrow is mine I am both exited and scared! I am hopeing to do atleast 2 but 3 would be nice then I'd be in twotervile!
  • Do you think I should post in pounds? I don't want to freak you out again Diane!
  • Do you think I should post in pounds? I don't want to freak you out again Diane!
  • I had a .8 gain this week .. but ill take that because i weighed myself yesterday and if yesterday was my weigh day i would have gained 3 lbs .. i guess doing tabata last night worked .. lol im feeling it today ..