Old 02-08-2009, 11:48 PM   #1  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 302.2/302.2/160

Height: 5'7"

Default Nutri System

So I am finally officially starting Nutri System tomorrow morning! I am excited to see if it will work for my husband and I. Are any of you guys doing it now or have you done it in the past? If so are there any helpful tips that the company doesnt give you.
Newlywed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 12:02 AM   #2  

Default nutrisystem

I did NS about 3 years ago. I liked it, ( don't remember how much I lost, at the time I had not gotten on a scale in years.)

I then went to Jenny Craig, and really liked the desserts so much better.

Diane
dianek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 12:07 AM   #3  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

I'm not doing it, nor have I but I wanted to say HI! I wish you very much success on your weight loss journey
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 12:40 AM   #4  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 302.2/302.2/160

Height: 5'7"

cfmama: Thanks for the good luck. Congrats on your loss so far. And I wish you the best of luck on reaching your goal.
Newlywed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 12:56 AM   #5  
returning to myself

Height: 5'6"

my exhusband is using that...he really likes it. he has lost 40 lbs since October. he probably could have lost more, but he cheats occasionally, and he travels for business alot. this is the longest he has stayed on any diet, so it must be good.
iminhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 07:07 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 307/see ticker/197

Height: 5'9

I'm on it...have been since September and I really like it. You found our Nutrisystem buddy group which is good. It's a nice friendly group with lots of support.

I don't think it's the kind of thing you can just drop the weight you want to lose and than be free of dieting forever though. When I'm done on NS I'm likely going to joing WW just to get a better grasp on preparing my own healthy foods again.

Good luck to you and your hubby!! Can't wait to hear about your first week!!
kiki100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:27 AM   #7  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

There is a diet delivery forum where it looks like there is an active 'nutrisystem buddies' thread. I'd look at that forum to find other people on the program.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=194
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:39 AM   #8  
Loving life!!

S/C/G: 360/159/145

Height: 5' 8"

I've never done it but I wanted to say good luck & welcome!!!
TJFitnessDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:43 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 318/294/Healthy

Height: 5'8

Ive done it twice. The first time with great success and the second time well I just wasnt commited and couldnt get past the taste of the food.
My only advice is to stick to it and that those first few days are going to be hard. Get thru those and its easy sailing.
The first few days your body is going thru withdrawl and also you dont know which foods you like yet. And once youve been on it a while your taste buds change. Something that is totally gross day 1 - 7 taste like heaven on day 15. Some of their foods are really great and others not so much you have to play around and finds one you like. Hang in there though it does work I lost 19lbs in my first 3 weeks with it. I wish I had stuck to it.
LookingForMeAgain is offline   Reply With Quote