FEBRUARY - one reason you will stay on your plan today..

You're on Page 1 of 14
Go to
  • There are many reasons to stay on plan today...but, this post is about the ONE reason you will stay with it today.

Let's share.
  • honestly i am a bit frustrated with not losing weight over the last week. i will stay on my plan b/c i am not discouraged by the weight remaining the same, just challenged to try harder. that is today's real motivation.
  • Because today is my single step to getting back on the journey I want and need to be on.
  • because I will be hitting a mini goal of 100 pounds lost sometime this month (hopefully!)!!
  • Because I finally reached the 260's and don't plan on going back, ever, but DO plan on moving forward, daily!
  • Because I want to see a loss.
  • Because the scale is starting to move in the right direction again.
  • I will stay on plan today because I've been getting complacent, having weight gains, and I do not want to gain my weight back!
  • I will stay on plan today because I need to do this for ME! I need to make sure my needs are the focus, as opposed to those around me. I have a nurturing personality, so it's not easy, but it's time!
  • I will stay on plan today because I haven't done too well the past few days and need a good day!
  • I will stay on plan today because I'm worth it. I don't feel like I'm worth it right now but if I keep pretending maybe it'll kick in later.
  • so I can fit into this dress at the end of March!

• because I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to be under 300 and seem to be having a hard time getting there!!!
  • Because I didn't want to start the new month off with no exercise.
  • Because at the beginning of January I was 10lbs heavier than at the end of January and February is a short month!