Once More

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hello everyone,

I have been a frequenter of the 100lb club for many years, like others here my weight loss is akin to a roller coaster. Back when I originally discovered the 3fatchicks community i was extremely motivated and went on to lose 89 lbs (my goal was a 100). I unfortunately gained all but about 15lbs back. Over the course of the last couple years I have lost weight in spurts, usually about 25lb but I always gain it back. Admittedly those times I attempt with a half conceded effort. When ever I have lost a considerable amount it's usually with the help of a program like Jenny Criag or Weight Watchers. So I am back again - this time I am sticking to weight watchers (it has always made sense to me - so figure I will stick to what makes sense). I have set my goal at 100lbs again - weighing in last night at 318lbs.

I spent a better part of last night reading through the posts here and I am happy to see the 100lb club still thriving with great people. It was also nice to see some familiar faces (Howie & Kimberley).

I just wanted to say hi and introduce my self (re-introduce in some cases) and look forward to holding my self accountable in this effort by being an active part of these discussions.

Talk to you all soon,

Paul
  • Seems like you are telling my story... I was here... lost weight.. gained most back .. went on a few diets and lost a few pounds.. But gained it back.
    I am back again and have been working hard for the last couple of weeks.
    Welcome back...
  • Welcome back!
  • Welcome back - doing what makes sense is a good plan.

Any thought to maybe adding in some exercise to your plan?
  • welcome back! (im terrified of gaining my weight back.. and so I will never stop visiting.. or hope to never!) check back often Paul - it helps!
  • Welcome back!
  • Welcome back.
  • Welcome back! We're happy to have you
  • Hi Paul,

Welcome Back. I always enjoyed your posts. I am just returning to posting and it is nice to see a familiar name. Best wishes.
  • Welcome back! It looks like you've found a method that will work for you. I look forward to loosing weight with you lol!
  • My goodness, a lot of old timers are posting again! Nice to see you posting again Paul and back!
  • Welcome back Paul!!!
  • Welcome back. I think most of us can identify.

• It is great that you are back and ready for action. Congrats on finding a plan that works for you... I look forward to reading your posts.
  • Welcome back to the group!