Which "bonus" body part...?

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Which "bonus" body part are you most anxious to lose - or which has been your favorite to lose? And I know you all know what I am talking about - that body part that you added on to yourself after years of neglect. Is it the double chin? The back-fat handles? The bat wings on your upper arms? The kangaroo pouch of fat that sits between your pelvic bones? The spare tire of fat that is insulating your waist? Something else?

Personally it is a tie between the double chin and the back fat. I HATE my back fat!! But, everyone can see my double chin (and I hate that, too). But - if I had to pick one - it would be the back fat, because I was so hurt that I cried when I realized that I had it. So - I really, really, really want it gone. It is what I think of on days that I don't want to exercise.
    Your turn!
  • My stupid half-moon belly. Seriously. I have this "grin" of a belly, from one hip to the other. You can see it in jeans, in dresses, in lingerie, in everything. I have this dumb-looking half-moon curve from hip to hip. I want it GONE. Done with it, thanks much, buh-bye!
  • lower belly! I can't say it enough. Go away!
  • Yup...my most loathed body part is my lower stomach.
    Hanging, horrible, nastiness....ugghhhh
  • After 4 very large babies (the last one only 6 months ago) and 125 pounds of excess weight, I'd have to say, to see that disgusting, hanging blob of a lower stomach disappear would be phenominal.

Of course, I have always loathed my thighs. Even when I was thinner. I'd be over the moon to see those puppies go, but I think that would require a bit of lipo.

Oh! OH! The fat that squeezes out under the bra. I HATE that. I can't wait for that to go!
  • ditto to my "bottom-belly". It is so big, it needed its own name. lol

GO AWAY!
  • The part I would MOST like gone is my left outer thigh, it is noticeably bigger than my right outer thigh. Grrr.

The part that I lost that surprised me the most was my upper arms. I always thought I had HUGE upper arms and could never go sleeveless or strapless. I have very pretty arms now - it was a pleasant surprise.
  • ALL OF THOSE PARTS MENTIONED ABOVE AND MORE!!! I have them ALL!
  • yeah me too! i want rid of everything. from the fat bottom, to the belly, to the "dimple" on my ribs that separates my belly from the rib cage... ahhh the list is endless
  • My upper arms are massive right now, and I have a lot of fat on my belly. It's a tie for me.
  • Sometimes when I look at my body parts as separate entities I am shocked at their immensity. My thighs, for example, are like tree trunks. The upper arms have really gotten away from me though... I would like those gone. Mostly though, I want the double chin gone. I want my face back.
  • I STILL have big arms and I STILL have my belly. Blughh!
  • i have it all too.. but i have to say that the hanging belly thing is what bothers me the most. i can deal with a big Butt big thighs, large arms... even some back fat ( thats number 2 on the list) but this lower belly hanging apron thing.... part of its from pregnancy.. most of it is horrible eating.. ok all of it is horible eating who am i kidding i ate horible while pregnant.. LOL

if that, and only that left. i would be a differant person
  • Mine is a tie between my mammoth upper arms (ugh!) and my mammoth dimpled thighs. They are huge! They have gotten a bit smaller but I can't wait for them to dissapear completely!
  • the thunda thighs ! LOL