Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2002, 03:22 PM   #1  

Angry Christ is the way!!

I am a christian and was wondering who else out there is? I believe all things are possible through him who gives me strenth. Phillipians 4:13 I teach a junior church class for the wee ones at Church . The ladies take turns but that is about once a month and that is alot of fun. I really started this thread, because my mom is having hip replacement surgery on Tues. She is diabetic and has been having high blood pressure problems they almost cancelled the surgery and I was going to ask this as a prayer request. I hope anyone else wanting a prayer request will feel free to add theres and I would be happy to add them to my prayer list. The Lord is the most awesome friend a person can have, He never leaves you or forsakes you. He is always there to listen! God bless you and Keep you!!
Old 05-10-2002, 03:38 PM   #2  
Losin It For GOOD!

Hey, I'm a Christian too, I'll be praying for your mom.

Our biggest prayer for the week is for our apartment. We applied last night, and I'm praying hard that we'll get it!!!

I'm one of the worship leaders at our church, and we're involved with the Jr. High Youth Group, and a special worship night service that my husband and I are in charge of too.
Old 05-10-2002, 10:23 PM   #3  

Angry Thanks-

Thanks so much, I will pray you get the apt. as well. That sound like fun, being in charge of a junior high youth group. My class is age 4-6. They are alot of fun to. Thanks again!
Old 05-11-2002, 09:29 PM   #4  

Hi, Sue...you know that I'm a Christian, too. I'm also praying for your mom.

BA, I'm also praying for your apt. Gotta have somewhere for your 'fur child' when mom and dad move.

Love to all,

Gayle
Old 05-13-2002, 09:25 AM   #5  

You're all in my thoughts daily..

doitforme..What is you're Mothers first name, so I may pray for her?
Old 05-13-2002, 10:46 AM   #6  
Losin It For GOOD!

Fur child!! that is cute!!!!
I'm trying hard to stay calm and just trust that whatever is supposed to happen will.. but after spending a weekend with my fur child I realize just how important she is to me and how much I really really want to keep her around.
Our friends who used to rent from him have been telling us and everyone that after talking to the landlord we seem to be shoe-ins... but I'm trying again not to get too excited and wait until I hear from him "I accept your application!"
Old 05-13-2002, 10:49 AM   #7  

Angry Thanks so much!

My mom's 1st name is Rita, she has surgery tom, probably in the morning although we don't have the time yet. They will let her know between 3-5pm this afternoon. She is in a great deal of pain, which has caused blood pressure p[roblems, and now is on a beta blocker. I thank you all in advance for your prayers. It is at times like this, I thank God, that I know Him, and He gives me the strength I need. God Bless and thanks again!
Closed Thread