Old 01-12-2009, 01:13 AM   #1  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

Question strange happenings... has this happened to you?

Ever since losing about 50 lbs I've noticed subtle but noticeable changes in my eye and hair colour!!! My eyes have always been a lovely coffee brown and now... the outsides of my iris have turned PURPLE GRAY! And my hair... which has been a dull dark brown is black. And I mean black.

Super strange and weird.

Anything like this ever happened to you?
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 06:46 AM   #2  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Wow, that is strange. I didn't experience anything like that. And quite frankly I haven't heard of anyone who has.

I wonder what that's all about.

And I can't help but notice that you're really inching towards the 299 lb mark. How exciting!!!!!! You're doing so phenomenally well. I'm SO happy for you.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 07:21 AM   #3  
Blue Blood

S/C/G: 293/274/150

Height: 5'10"

I think the better nutrition and excersise has everything to do with it...I posted a while back about how my skin and dark circles under my eyes had improved so dramatically...The healthy choices you are making are not just making you smaller...they are making you healthier...head to toe!
djay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 07:56 AM   #4  
Serious Ju Ju!

S/C/G: 260/see ticker /175

Height: 5 10 ( I hate being taller than all the cute guys!!!)

You mean there's light at the end of the tunnel for these nasty dark spots under my eyes? You just made my day!

I dont know about your eye and hair color change, but I would agree that maybe it's better nutrition
seashell is offline   Reply With Quote