100 lb Club Progress pics!

You're on Page 4 of 20
Go to
  • I can see a bit of difference I think?
    My chin looks better LOL and the spare tire around the middle is a lot less now, but man still got a longggggg way to go -- but I'll get there!!!

the first pic is from August this year, at whopping 323
    the 2nd pic is from this morning, at 275 ish

• Hope I am doing this correctly. I mostly "lurk", but love reading everyone's posts. I'm having a rough time really seeing the difference my weight loss has made (besides feeling so much better). I thought I'd post some pictures to give myself a reality check.

top left 10/06, top right 3/07, bottom left 5/07, bottom right 11/07

I started South Beach and exercise 2/07.

Sizes down from 26w to a 16 bottom and Lg/xl top. So weird to train myself to get out of the women's department.

• Okay so after 60lbs I figure it is time to add a few new progress photos. Sorry they're not fabulous - most of my photos are on another computer I do not have access to at the moment.

The first one is at my heaviest. The next two are this Sept at approximately 30lbs down & the last one is tonight.

I'll try to add better ones once I get settled in the new house.

• So I've lost 60 pounds and figured I need to mark the occasion with pictures to remind myself that there actually is a difference here.... (first two pictures are around June/July 07.. and the last two are now). My face is coming back... now I'm working on a waist Still a long way to go!

• work in progress
    well, I had lost 100 lbs. at one point...slowly creeping back up...
    Thought I'd post my b4 & after pics to give myself a little boost again...been back on SBD 4 weeks, & down 13 lbs. already...30 to go to get where I am in this after pic, but I will do it!...nice to meet you all.

• Well, deep breath, this feels really scary, but I think I'll post some progress pics. Like others, it was difficult to find any befores. It's bittersweet to do this, lots of thoughts running through my head. Feels great to have lost the weight, thank goodness I'm not as fat as I was, but jeez, I was really heavy, and obviously I have a ways left to go. Well, here goes, for someone who hates to have pictures taken, this is a big leap...
    The first one is last April, 246 lbs.
    Gab's Party - Mama .jpg
    The second, with the girls, is in July. I had lost 10 lbs., so 236.
    Lolo, Gab & Diane at Washington Mnmt.jpg
    The last was taken Dec. 8, 200 lbs even, 45 lbs. lost
    Dianeresized5.jpg

• You all look great! I know it's not much, but I'm almost 1/3 of the way there

• Here is a progress set for me. Top weight of 250 - current pic of 75 pounds gone as of last week.

• This wedding picture is the closest before picture I have.

I've lost 70 ish pounds in all. Probably around 40 between those pictures. Top weight was 298. Current weight at the time of the last picture was 231
    Sorry if it stretches your screen.
  • So the picture on the right is me as of today.... before I headed to work. The one on the left is at 325 and the other is now, around 250. I tried to get the same angle for the second photo.

I have been feeling incredibly down on myself - people keep saying I look good and I didnt see it until I took a picture. Still a long way to go.. but this helps me feel a bit better!

• 44 lbs gone
    My plan is to take pictures when I hit each of my goals. The first one was 225, I hit that this weekend so I took a set of pictures. Thought I would share the progress. I still have a long way to go but it's coming off. The side shot of my current weight is in the pants I wore at my heaviest.

• Left: June 2007 at 265
    Right: March 2008 at 239

I did this because I was feeling low and that I really wasn't changing sizes. I think I look thinner in the face - of course, I don't see it in the rest of the body but that's okay. It made me feel better.
  • Jessica--AMAZING! You're looking fantastic, girl!

Okay, I'm sharing another pic for motivation...I'm struggling as of late.

The infamous "before" (289)

Current, (206)

• Here is another progress pic. Only 0.4 pounds away from 90 gone here.

The lovely original:

Today:
  • I went to an annual conference.. and people didnt recognize me from last year! I had several of them re-introduce themselves lol... I just rolled my eyes at people saying I looked really different. but side by side I see it too. (I've posted pics before... so please humour me with yet another one)

yay 90 pounds gone.. size 24 to 16. look I have wrists