100 lb Club Progress pics!

You're on Page 13 of 20
Go to
  • When I started losing weight in November I didn't take a picture and don't have any from my highest weight of 300.

I took a picture on January 13, 2011 to begin tracking my progress but forgot to take one in February so here's an updated picture taken today, March 2, 2011.

Sorry about the blurriness on the first picture.

I'm so happy to see change in my body!!

• Oy. I think I've done pretty well with eating but have a long way to go when it comes to exercise. I'm doing my best to make a new commitment with that since eating right alone only seems to make me maintain where I'm at. Anyway, I'm reposting this set to remind myself of how far I've come and that this isn't over just yet.

Like the previous photos I've posted in this thread, there's about 100-110 pound difference between them. I'd like to lose about 100 more but have been stuck around 250 for ages and ages. I need to get off my butt and exercise!
  • Here are my progress pictures....

1. Last July 1st at my highest weight -- this was the only picture I could find as I wasn't allowing a lot to be taken.

2. Last October at around 35-40lbs lost

3 Last December at 49lbs lost

I swear I don't always wear the same sweater/jacket -- I just happened to buy one in my new size that is the exact same colour as the old one! I'll update again once I hit the 60 or 70lb mark.

• A photo update...137 pounds lost since April 28th 2010.
    Another update...190 pounds lost

Before

Progress pics

Update photo 160 pounds lost

Met my goal! I thought I'd post an updated picture.

Another update. Over 200 pounds lost.
  • It hasn't been long since I last posted a picture but I've noticed change lately so wanted to take one.

1-13-11: First full-body picture I've taken of myself in probably 5 years or so. I started at 300 lb and began losing weight in November 2010 but I don't have a picture of what I looked like then.

3-2-11: First progress pic! The shirt and pants I wore were skin tight in this photo and I would never wear it out anywhere but wanted to use it to show my body shape.

3-11-11: Me as of about 10 minutes ago! The shirt is really baggy so I pulled it snug to see my shape and how it's changed just since the beginning of the month.

Hopefully gonna go shopping tonight and buy a few new things. Never thought I would be happy to be running out of clothes that fit! It's a good problem when almost all of my old clothes are too big!

• I posted these pictures in another forum but since I hang out more here, I figured I would throw them up here, too.

Not quite my highest weight:

And last week at 180ish:

And no, that is not a tilaka in the middle of my forehead; TOM was cruel to my complexion this month.
  • look at you guys go!!!!!!!! pacifica and riesz, rockin' it! Riesz my bf said you need new clothes to show off that shape. :P

I'm posting pics just because as of today my bmi has gone from 48 to 38:

• Took new "after" pics tonight . . . though I've obviously got a way to go.

I wish my friend hadn't cut off my feet in the before pics but you get the idea.
  • This is my before and after
    Don't have many before

• So this is the first time that I've lost this much weight! I see a difference

Me at my heaviest (about 272 lbs) :

I think that I was about 255 or 250 lbs here, not really sure. All I know is that I was still big

Front

Side

This is me at about 234lbs (I think). I was really shocked when I saw the pictures side by side. I still thought that I looked as big as I did when I was 272. Seeing these pictures helped to encourage me to keep going

Front

Side

I weight less then this now. My mini goal is to take pictures again when I am under 220 (I'm 227 right now)!
  • Just took my progress picture for April. I don't feel much different but the pictures really help in showing me how -13 lbs (from March) looks!

Now I just need to get rid of the "spare tire" around my waist and tone up my arms a bit. My arms have hardly changed at all but I plan to begin lifting weights this month.

Also I treated myself to a new haircut in celebration of 80 lbs lost! I curled it and took the portrait. I really love it!!

• Almost 50 lbs down.... almost....
    So... I needed some encouragement, feeling like it's going way too slow. So.. I have come here to look at all your photo's and you all look amazing and are so inspirational. I'm posting my own... mainly for my own benefit because I still have such a long way to go. Good luck to all of you!

First picture was Oct 19th, 2010. Second picture was April 1, 2011.

• I've been stuck at 192 for awhile, so I thought I'd update my timeline pics to cheer myself up.
  • I recently got fitted for a bra and bought a new one of the proper size! I can't believe what a difference that makes. My chest looks smaller! Yay!

I tried to make the new picture brighter but I really shouldn't have worn such dark colors. This cami is snug so I wanted to wear it and avoid having to cinch the waist

My boyfriend bought me that baggy sweatshirt in the last picture but even though there's a lot of excess fabric on it I feel great! I'm not so self-conscious to wear baggy clothes anymore, fearing they'll look like a tent

• Jess - You look fantastic!!

Everyone looks great...the progress can be hard to see day to day but it comes clear with the pics!

I am close to goal but am still kind of in progress because I haven't decided yet if I am done, so thought I'd post a pic, hope nobody minds! Ths first pic is from my son's baptism in 2008, I think I was around 260. The second pic is from May 5th.