Old 11-25-2008, 12:02 AM   #91  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

Good job Michelle!!!!

My nsv for the day. I have MUCH more room in my skinny bathtub than I used to!!! And it's easier to get out now
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 08:32 AM   #92  

S/C/G: 272/ticker/145

Height: 5'9

I'm on vacation visiting my grandparents this week and 6 months ago, I would have used that as an excuse to not work out, not eat right, etc...

But, this time, I got up early this morning to work out in the hotel gym and I skipped the hotel's waffle and pancake bar for a mini-box of Cheerios and a yogurt! Yay for staying on plan even though I'm not at home!
foxxy511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 09:32 AM   #93  
Loving life!!

S/C/G: 360/159/145

Height: 5' 8"

I just checked my BMI and now I'm just Obese instead of Morbidly Obese!!!! yeay!!!!!
TJFitnessDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 02:36 PM   #94  
aka Sarah

S/C/G: 289/193/159

Height: 5'7"

Grats, Diva, can't wait to get there myself in about 12 to 15 pounds.

Yesterday's NSV: My husband FINALLY noticed my weight loss, after a mere 46 pounds! I had put on my workout togs and pulled my hair back, and we were chatting about something...he peered at me quite intently for a few long moments, then pronounced that indeed he could see the difference in my face and neck. Hurray for facial/double chin weight loss!

(I still am finding it hilarious that other people started noticing 20 pounds ago.)
WarMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 02:37 PM   #95  
career counselor a-gogo

S/C/G: HW:~330 325/ticker/145

Height: 5'7

Congrats RD that is a milestone!!

My NSV for today -

I found a box in my car that I had forgotten about. It was some clothes that I had ordered for my work in the school clinic a few months ago. I pulled them out and was disappointed that I had spent the money because they are now too big. I can get some use out of the shirts but will have to retire them relatively soon.

TOO BIG! Did you hear that?? Yeah baby
rodeogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 02:44 AM   #96  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Height: 5'8"

I had the most amazing NSV today, ladies... A-MA-ZING. So, I've noticed that the size-16 jeans I bought before school have recently started to feel really loose, and I even sewed a few pairs to take them in the other day, because they were so droopy! Hehe. So because of that, I suspected that I might have dropped a size, but it had been a while since I'd been clothing shopping, so I couldn't say for sure. I've been looking forward to going home for Thanksgiving, because I figured I'd be able to go shopping and finally find out what size I am! I was hoping to be a size-14... Well, I went to a thrift store today (cuz who wants to spend lots of clothes that won't fit for that long? hah) and I found a couple pairs of 14s that I liked, and when I tried them on they felt okay, more fitted than my 16s, but not quite *snug* enough. I thought No way, no way in H*LL can I fit into a 12! Well, I think we all know where this is going...

Not only did I fit into the size-12s (several different pairs, so I know it wasn't just a fluke of one brand!) and I EVEN fit into a size-12 from Gap!! I looked at them on the hanger and again I thought, "No way, man." And to be honest, they definitely didn't fit in a flattering way, but I could pull them on and zip them up!! Haha! Something about that seemed so significant to me. I never would have thought that I'd be able to wear clothes from a "normal" store like Gap. I mean, wow. I just feel amazing now, hehe. So I did get to buy a pair of size-12s, and it occurred to me that they are the smallest pair of jeans I have EVER owned... Even when I bought my first pair of jeans, ever, they were 18s (I was 10-11 years old... Yep... I've always been fat). It gives me such a rush even to think about that, heh.
Star2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 12:24 PM   #97  
aka Sarah

S/C/G: 289/193/159

Height: 5'7"

I ate really moderately for Thanksgiving. First, I made sure that I had all my healthy snacks and meals throughout the day before dinner, starting from breakfast. I just ate -normally-. Then at dinner, during "appetizer time," I mostly just ate baby carrots and other veggies, with a few bits of cheese and other fatty things. For dinner itself, I didn't eat any of the simple carbs--just had turkey, the sugarless cranberry sauce I brought, couple of slices of yams, asparagus, green salad, creamed onions, and sugarless pumpkin pie for dessert. So that's plenty of fat but NO sugar or simple carbs. (Oh, I did have two small bites of the insanely sugary pecan pie I made at my husband's request. Holy crap is that stuff sweet.)

Phew. It kind of felt like a minefield, but I managed to avoid the mines.

This morning I'm the same weight as I was yesterday. And I feel physically good, not like I went on a sugar bender.
WarMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 09:28 PM   #98  
Clawing my way back

S/C/G: 290/ticker/140

Height: 5'

Congrats Meredith...I am jealous!
Ookpik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 12:03 AM   #99  
FB

My hubby bought me a coat I've been lusting after. This is no ordinary coat, but a perfect, to die for scary price tag coat. Today I lucked out to find it was 40% off at a store that never has sales. It was still a scary price, for me. I tried it on a month ago without looking at the price first, and fell in love. It's been on my mind ever since - nothing I've tried on compares. When we pulled into the mall I mentioned to my hubby that if by some miracle chance it was on sale for Black Friday that I wasn't responsible He later told me he was going to get it for me for Christmas anyhow, so it's my early present.

The NSV is that it fits me and will continue to fit at MY GOAL WEIGHT! I'm buying goal weight stuff! No fat clothes, no temporary clothes, no compromise clothes - but a commitment, cross my heart and hope to die promise I'll never gain weight clothes!

Last edited by FB; 11-29-2008 at 12:10 AM.
FB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 02:49 AM   #100  
career counselor a-gogo

S/C/G: HW:~330 325/ticker/145

Height: 5'7

FB - That is awesome. You are building your permanent wardrobe, how cool!
rodeogirl is offline   Reply With Quote