Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2002, 09:21 PM   #31  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Hello All!!! Haven't been around too much this week. Crazy work week. Next week is going to much of the same I am afraid.

Just wanted to drop in and say HI! And tell everyone how proud I am of them. You guys are all doing so well. You inspire me every day. Keep up the awesome job!!

I had an ok week, kinda on again off again. But I started today with gusto and plan to have a very OP weekend. I started over on a FRIDAY!! How about that!!!
Old 04-26-2002, 09:59 PM   #32  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

Hi all. I'm another that has been AWOL. The DH has been working on the computer a lot lately so I'm just now catching up on a lot of e-mail and seeing what is going on here at 3FC.

I lost 6 lbs at my weigh in on Monday. I hope that next month will show good results as well. I've been staying within my points range though too many days have been at the top of the range rather than at the bottom or middle as I was doing the first week. Today was much better though.

The water is still my biggest problem. Sigh.

Take care all. Have a great weekend.
Old 04-27-2002, 09:24 AM   #33  
Losin It For GOOD!

Good MOOOOORRRRRNIN Neverland!
And its a bright sunshiney Saturday. AND I have a new cable modem, so now my home internet connection is FLYING! Hooray!!!
I'm excited because we're putting the soft top on the Jeep today.. I feel like I've been waiting to do that FOREVER!! But, today is the day, finally I can cruise with the top down if the weather cooperates. Of course I missed the 2 90 degree days last week, but oh well.

This makes the beginning of Day 6 OP! I MUST MUST MUST stay op this weekend, even if it kills me. We are on our way to the gym, so that should help.

I'm really sorry I missed you guys in chat last night.. A few of you know we've been having some issues with some friends of ours, and we ended up going to their apartment last night to talk. It ended up being the BEST plan, and we had a GREAT talk, and everything is back to better than ever, so that's really good.

I hope you guys all have an AWESOME OP WEEKEND!! We can do it girls!!
Old 04-27-2002, 01:12 PM   #34  

Hey, Michelle! Hi, I'm so glad to see you here! Welcome back. Do you remember me from 2002 wt challenges? I came back here as soon as that group disbanded. I agree that this site feels like 'home'. Please come in often. You were very inspirational to me. How is your little one? And are you still in contact with Mary Ann? She's near you in MI, isn't she?

Carol, have fun on your trip to NC. Too bad your dd won't be with you for the summer, but this sounds like a very good thing for her. How's Greer?

OOOoo...Sandi...I'm proud of you starting on a weekend...GOOD GIRL! You're doing a great job. We can't dwell on the short times that we are 'off plan'. As long as there are more ON plan days, we're heading in the right direction.

JEN!!! CONGRATULATIONS ON THE 6 POUNDS!! How motivating that is, huh? Keep it up. Hope you can re-claim the computer soon! I'm having trouble getting in all the water I should, too. Let's do better this week, eh?

Beth Anne, I'm sooo glad that you and dh went to talk things over with the friends. That is such a sad and stressful affair. I'm particularly happy that things are even better! You will stay OP for the weekend now that the stress is gone. Hope you had a good workout today...I'm sure you did. How wonderful that you came up with the Mount Major Challenge!! Kudos to you for the inspiration and the fact that you got your dad to agree! That'll keep you going, too! FABULOUS!

Lorilei, how did weigh-in go today? Good, I'll bet! Keep at it.

Hi to PNG, Jenniffer, Jennelle, Pryia have a good weekend and come in and let us know how it's going.

I also went to friends for visiting last night and missed chat...oh, well...next Fri. I know you all had a good time. I'm taking Mom to the barbershop concert tonight, then, if I feel up to it, I'm going to go hear Kev's band again.

Have fun, everyone...and DRINK WATER!!

Love, Gayle
Old 04-27-2002, 04:12 PM   #35  
It's been so long...

S/C/G: 375.2/377/177

Height: 6'

I'm here... I never realize what's throwing me for a loop until it slaps me in the face, oblivious I am, been tired, whiny, and craving reaaaaally bad things, thought I was just in a weak spell.... noooo, that darned TOM again... well I don't feel bloated, my clothes still fit, so maybe all my water drinking is paying off....

Hope everyone has a good weekend, I started mine off right by sleeping til noon today....lol
Old 04-27-2002, 07:10 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 320/210/180

Height: 5 feet 7 inches

Hello all. I have not been in recently. I have nop excuse for not checking in. I am still at the same weight. We just had SRD retreat this weekend. It was so much fun. It was here in town but I rented a room at the hotel so I could take care of the baby at the same time as the convention. My dad watched the kids last night and today my husband took care of them.

I just did some figuring I have lost the first 10% of my body weight and only 23 pounds to 20%. I hope to be there before the end of the year.

I learned this weekend something I knew already but I am going to try it. I am making habits. I am going to drink 2 32 oz bottles of water to start with. I will let you know how it is going in 3 weeks. in 3 weeks it should be a habit.

I will post reply's later but I must thank someone who has been there for me this last week. Thanks Jenniffer you kept me out of the food while talking to me.
Closed Thread