Old 11-02-2008, 06:46 AM   #46  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Hi everyone! Shopping was great! Did well at breakfast, walked a LOT. We both found some great bargains! I also found a black sweater that I have been wanting for myself for $15!!!! Great bargain! We are going to go again in a few weeks (after we get paid again). We had a lot of fun too.

Today I am making stew in the crock pot and having 'lazy day' w/ the dogs. Oh yea, I found a pair of pj bottems that say "lazy bones" all over them w/ dog bones and the "Big Dog"...I had to buy them for $5!!! They are my new 'official' lazy day pj's!

Have a great op day!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 09:39 AM   #47  
BlockHead =)

Good morning all.
I'm feeling somewhat better. My right tonsil and the glands in my neck on that side are still way too big and still making it painful to swallow. But the left is just about normal, still a little tender, but nothing like it was. I've been sipping water as much as I can but I can tell I'm dehydrated. I haven't been planning anything, just trying to get some food in when I can. Rested all day yesterday. Well except for my morning burst of energy when I did some laundry and dishes.
I'm going to finally go get my errands done during this morning's burst of energy and then come home and crash.
I officially lost 6 pounds this week - but not the best way to do it. I'm hoping when I'm feeling better and eating right I can maintain the loss.
Happy Sunday all! Hopefully by tomorrow I'll be feeling up to personals and to posting a menu plan for the day.
jeniansmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 01:16 PM   #48  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

Well I went out with my best girly last night and drank my couple bottles of water. With 5+ hours of dancing though and NOT ENOUGH WATER I'm retaining like crazy this morning. The scale said 5 LBS of water retention. DRINK DRINK DRINK today for me!

My body is SORE after that much movement but it was so much fun!
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote