Old 10-28-2008, 09:16 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 335.8/335.8/150

Height: 5'6''

I would like to join up here to keep myself accountable

My eating plans for today:
B: slim fast shake
S: apple
L: I'm in a meeting where lunch is provided and a surprise (I'm make a point of going easy though)
S: apple
S: shrimp and garlic with veggies

My plans for the week:
Keep up with the couch to 5K plan (one day done tow to go)
Keep up my water intake (64+ oz a day)
Go to the gym or do some other exercise onthe non-couch to 5K days
econ nerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 11:37 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 256/250/180

Height: 5'10"

Good morning, all

cfmama - I hope you are feeling better today!!!

mj5 - good news on the surgery - I hope it goes well

Today's plan:

Breakfast - WW yogurt, apple
Lunch - Chicken & Portabella sandwich, fresh fruit
Snack - Fiber One bar
Supper - Tuna & Noodles, steamed green beans

I hope everyone is having a fantastic day!
ClydieCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 12:17 PM   #18  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

I'm feeling moderately better today... weighed and I'm now at a 30 lb lost! 346 baby! I'm going to go attempt to eat breakfast now. Be back in a bit.
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 12:22 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 315/197/148

Height: 5'6"

Hi everyone! Sounds like a lots been going on since I posted last week.

MJ5 - awesome news on the surgery

Rhonda -you're in my prayers

CFMama - hope you're done spewing

Beverlyjoy, Clydiecat, econ nerd, jeniansmom, lyn2007 and anyone I may have missed

Kissingginger - way to go on the shoes - I have had mucho issues with feet including plantars faciitis so bad I could barely walk. Even though your shoes may not be worn, make sure you replace after so many miles of use. I have special made orthodics which have saved my life.

Anyway on to me. I'm in a funk. I've been following a specialized low carb plan since late August. Been on the verge of going off plan for days. Don't want to though and not sure where this is coming from. I already have deviated slightly from the original plan, think I told you guys I added nuts which are evil (easy to overeat) and am more liberal with protein.

Today

B- lean ham and mozz cheese
S- mozz cheese and pepperoni
L-leftover chinese vegetables and shrimp
s- jerky
D leftover chinese veggetables and more shrimp
s - s/f popsicle

hope to squeeze in Wifit too!

Have a fab day everyone!
FitMommaCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 04:53 PM   #20  
NEVER EVER going back

bigmommacat- *hugs* my trick with nuts is to STRICTLY meausure them. 1 oz of almonds is 22 and nothing more or less. That's how I am able to keep them in the house. I hope your funk is temporary... look at how much weight you have lost already! You're rockin it girl!!!!
Old 10-29-2008, 05:50 AM   #21  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Good Morning!

Yesterday I found out that my supervisor and I are going to the 'fancy' resort for part of the conference next week. A proposal our agency has been working on is going to be hilighted, so we MUST represent--it would look really bad if NO ONE from our agency was there, so ROAD TRIP! I am really excited!!!! I was going through my closet last night so see what I could wear....I found a great burgundy sweater and some really nice black pants that I haven't been able to fit into in forever!!!! It will be comfy for the meetings next Friday, won't wrinkle during travel, and MOST importantly--looks great!

Beverlyjoy--How was your program yesterday? Maybe schmoodle's dh came home, I know she mentioned he was coming home soon.

Lyn--How was your day?

Rhonda--How are you holding up?

peaches--how's the gym going?

jeniansmom--did you get your exercise and water in?

econ nerd--Welcome!!!

ClydieCat--Welcome!

cfmama--So glad you are feeling a little better. CONGRATS on 30lbs lost!!!! All of your hard work is paying off!!!

bigmommacat--How are you doing? You can do this!! I agree, the key is measuring things that are too temping to overeat.

confession time for me....I did not go to the gym last night. I ended up working way too late. Not a good excuse (in fact, it's on of the 'old me' excuses'). Tonight, even though I have a late meeting, I AM going to the gym. My gym clothes are already in the car!

Have a great OP day everyone!

Last edited by mj5; 10-29-2008 at 05:51 AM.
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 07:01 AM   #22  
BlockHead =)

Good morning all

I seem to find myself in the same place I was in at the end of last month - still losing, but not doing great sticking to all 3 phases of my plan. I could wait til Saturday, the magic day 1 and get super motivated again like I did on Oct 1, or I can start today. I am choosing to start today.

Yesterday I did perfect with food. I was close on water, but didn't quite get there. Exercise didn't happen. I am going to the dentist this morning - it's an hour drive so I have to take at least the morning off work. That meant I had to get things done yesterday to cover me being out this morning. So I worked though lunch (ate while I worked) which meant no walk with a coworker at lunch, and I also worked til 7:30 so I was too tired to do the couch 2 5k when I got home. In hindsight I should have at least done some theraband work or something.

Today's plan:
B: Strawberry Fage yogurt
S: Not sure if I'll have one, I may be in the dentist's chair
L: I'm stopping at Whole Foods on the way home and will make a salad at their salad bar
S: RF cheese stick an apple
D: I really need to make that meatloaf, we had tortilla pizzas again last night b/c I got home so late

Somehow, some way I will get my water in.
Exercise: I have to go to work after the dentist and after that I have errands to run, so exercise will either be Day 1 Week 1 of Couch 2 5k or if I don't have the time or energy for that a minimum of 40 crunches and 10 minutes of theraband work.

mj5 - Thanks for asking! I need the accountability And yay on the road trip - great that you are getting to go someplace nice! Nice to rediscover clothes too isn't it?

bigmommacat - has something changed in your life that's contributing to you feeling like going off plan? Is there something in particular that you have been craving/missing that you are tempted to eat?

cfmama - glad you are starting to feel better - YAY on the 30 lbs lost!!

econ nerd - welcome! I will pop over and check out your challenge thread

Happy Healthy Hump Day one and all!
jeniansmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:33 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi folks! I have been struggling. However...I will not run away from 3fc - because I know that I can somehow get through this and go forward. That being said...I am leaving on a trip tomorrow. DH and I are going to Michigan to spend Halloween with our 20 month grandson and family. So, I probably won't be able to post - but, I'll be thinking of you!

Today:
doctor's appointment

breakfast - egg white scramble, pnb toast, apple
lunch - black beans with lite cheese, salsa, zucchinni
snack - yogurt, 1/2 banana
dinner - 12 grain pancake (made with 3 egg whites), sf syrup, boca bacon
snack - oatmeal, raisins, milk

jeniasmom - good job staying OP!

econnerd - welcome! So glad you are posting.

cfmama - sounds like you are over the flu...good. Congrats on your wonderful weight loss.

mj - your conference sounds like a great getaway - it's fun to have found some clothes to wear that didn't fit before. YAY. My program went wonderfully last night....my foot held up, thankfully. The children were all dressed in costumes. They look adorable...especially the toddlers. I bet you're right about Schmoodle...DH is probably home and that's so nice for her.

bigcatmama - great to see you posting. Nut's can be tricky for me too. - I do better with almond butter than whole almonds. But that's just me.

Ginger - take care of those feet. Years ago I had plantar facs. too. It was orthotics that saved the day (arch supports).

clydiecat - your chicken and portabella sandwich sounds good. I'll have to try it sometime.

Have a great day everyone.!
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:34 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi folks! I have been struggling. However...I will not run away from 3fc - because I know that I can somehow get through this and go forward. That being said...I am leaving on a trip tomorrow. DH and I are going to Michigan to spend Halloween with our 20 month grandson and family. So, I probably won't be able to post - but, I'll be thinking of you!

Today:
doctor's appointment

breakfast - egg white scramble, pnb toast, apple
lunch - black beans with lite cheese, salsa, zucchinni
snack - yogurt, 1/2 banana
dinner - 12 grain pancake (made with 3 egg whites), sf syrup, boca bacon
snack - oatmeal, raisins, milk

jeniasmom - good job staying OP!

econnerd - welcome! So glad you are posting.

cfmama - sounds like you are over the flu...good. Congrats on your wonderful weight loss.

mj - your conference sounds like a great getaway - it's fun to have found some clothes to wear that didn't fit before. YAY. My program went wonderfully last night....my foot held up, thankfully. The children were all dressed in costumes. They look adorable...especially the toddlers. I bet you're right about Schmoodle...DH is probably home and that's so nice for her.

bigcatmama - great to see you posting. Nut's can be tricky for me too. - I do better with almond butter than whole almonds. But that's just me.

Ginger - take care of those feet. Years ago I had plantar facs. too. It was orthotics that saved the day (arch supports).

clydiecat - your chicken and portabella sandwich sounds good. I'll have to try it sometime.

Have a great day everyone.!
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 10:32 AM   #25  

S/C/G: SW 275/see ticker/ GW 175

Height: 5'6

hi everyone,

I'm off to the interview this morning. My last gym session was monday, so I'm feeling a bit off. I have a *really* busy week. I'm hoping to get some exercise tonight at the gym. I love, really love my new runners...they are making a difference even at home (I wear them around the house too for support).

I wish I had more time to chat and personals,
Cheers, Ginger
kissingginger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 11:34 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 256/250/180

Height: 5'10"

Good morning, everyone

Bigmommacat - Sorry to hear you've been in a funk - I hope you feel up soon!

mj5 - that is awesome about the trip! And fitting into the clothes! Good for you

Jen - Good for you chosing to start today!!!

Beverly - I hope your trip to visit your grandson is wonderful!

Ginger - glad the new runners are working out so well. Good luck with the interview this morning

My plan for today:

Breakfast - WW Yogurt, banana
Lunch - Heathy Choice frozen dinner, sugar-free pudding cup, baby carrots
Snack - Fiber One bar
Supper - Tuna & Noodles, steamed green beans (ended up having grilled pork tenderloin, wild rice & steamed broccoli last night, so going to have last night's planned supper tonight!)
Snack - either sugar-free pudding or a couple pieces of reduced fat colby jack cheese

I've done well the last two days. Ate on plan & worked out both days. So, I'm happy with that. It certainly helps me to type it out here - makes me feel more accountable!

Work is crazy busy today & between the two kids, I was up from midnight to 5:00 this morning so I am TIRED. Hopefully the day goes quickly!!!

Have a wonderful day, everyone
ClydieCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:21 PM   #27  
NEVER EVER going back

Hello everyone! I'm here and thinking of you all but I have to run to the school shortly (in the 0 degree weather and pouring rain with two babies in the bike stroller) to pick up my big girls

Menu for today:

B- 1 slice sprouted grain with 1 T almond butter and one medium banana
s- kiwi and yogurt
L- salad: spinach, 1/4 cup onions, 5 cuke slices, 3 radishes, 2/3 cup fake lobster, 1/4 cup raw peanuts, 2 T Tuscan Italian dressing
s- blueberry fruit cup and 2 muesli wasa bread
D- whole wheat pita pizza's: 1 ww pita, 2 T tomato paste, 1/4 cup onions, 1/4 cup red peppers, 1/4 cup spinach, 1 cup diced chicken breast, 1 serving old cheddar
s- large peach and 100 calorie smart popcorn

I'll be back for personals later!!!
Old 10-29-2008, 07:46 PM   #28  

S/C/G: SW 275/see ticker/ GW 175

Height: 5'6

Okay I'm back and a bit stressed out!

The interview included a test which I was not expecting. But almost better I didn't know, cause I slept well last night and wasn't worried. And tomorrow I have to go in and take a typing test...I did some online and ouch! I'm barely making 50wpm. Their cut-off is 50, so I need to pass this test. Any ideas on how to get better by tomorrow? LOL

Anyhow, still hoping for the gym tonight, but I got tons to do and my neighbor just dropped her son off (she needed to take her other son to the emerg....), so more stress!

Okay, I gotta make dinner for the kiddlings.

Cheers, Ginger
kissingginger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 08:09 PM   #29  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Hi everyone! I only have a minute, but I wanted to tell Ginger to take a deep breath and PRACTICE!!! I know you don't have a lot of time, but you can do it!!!! Hope your neighbors son is ok.

So it looks like I got excited for nothing....the trip to the conference is off again. LONG story, but I am ok w/ it. Disappointed, but ok.

I am VERY excited to be going Christmas shopping w/ a friend on Saturday. I need to rest my knee as much as I can between now and then. I am going to take some pain meds tonight--I didn't sleep much last night and I paid for it today. I have way too much to do not to be getting any sleep! I may have to call my ortho, but I am going to wait until next week at least.
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 08:19 PM   #30  
NEVER EVER going back

ginger- practice practice practice!!! You can do it girl!!!!

mj5- I'm sorry about your trip

Beverlyjoy- you are NOT allowed to run. We'll tie you to the boards if we have to *hugs*

jeniansmom- how did the dentist go?

Menu for tomorrow: (dinners almost done so gotta be quick! Those ww pita pizza's are smelling good)

B- 1 slice sprouted grain toast, 1 T pb, 1 large banana
s- apple and white cheddar rice cake
L- can Campbells minestrone soup, 2 sesame wasa, 10 cuke slices, 5 large radishes
s- kiwi and yogurt
D- tuna melts: 1/2 can tuna, 2 T mayo, 1 cm cheese, 1/4 cup onions and one cup brussell sprouts (favourite veggie ever)
s- 100 cal smart popcorn, 1/4 cup almonds

It's my kids halloween dance tomorrow night so I'll take my almonds along for my snack and my water as well.