New Sandwich Thins

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • What is the odds any of those products would be in Eastern Canada??
  • Check here to find out!

http://arnold.gwbakeries.com/subcat.cfm/subcatId/131
  • Quote: Kae- Did you find those at the grocery store? Like just where the regular nuts and stuff are or in a special section? They sound super yummy
    Yea--- just in the regular snack nut section.. At our store they are in the snack/cracker aisle.
  • They do look yummy....what did they cost you?
  • I love these, and in fact am having a tuna sandwich with it today!

They are huge, too. Would be great for making 2 little mini pizzas.
  • I had looked for them the other day. Someone else around here had mentioned them . I don't think they are in Ky yet! I hope they get here!!!!
  • Ohhhh, mini pizzas!! I was just trying to figure out a way around "pizza night" tomorrow!!! Awesome!!!!

Jen - Maybe $2.50
  • My store does not carry them
  • Mine does, but it creeps me out that their website doesn't have ingredients or nutritional info available to me. I will check it out next week at the store.

Thanks, Sandi!
  • Quote: Another tasty idea:

I just bought these last night to try. I got the vanilla bean flavor-- crunchy and lightly sweet... mmm, and I normally don't like almonds!

They are natural and oven roasted.

They come in:
    No Salt, Cinnamon Brown Sugar, Sea Salt, and Vanilla Bean
    I CANNOT have these in the house, as I eat more than one serving at a time, sometimes the entire can.

Sandi- I love those Sandwich Thins. They started carrying those over the summer around here, and my daughters and I love them.
  • Thanks for the tip on the Sandwich Thins! I'm a BREAD-A-HOLIC and like to take a sandwich to work occasionally. That looks like a great change!
  • I can't find them in Kentucky!!!
  • I want them to be in Canada! I don't eat sammiches very often but they look like a good choice

I'm super excited about a new can of diced tomatoes called 'accents' they have tomatoes, celery, onion and green pepper!!! awesome for a short-cut for a soup base when in a hurry yay
  • PS Sandi I just noticed your avatar!! seriously, could you BE cuter??? seriously????