Old 10-21-2008, 08:33 AM   #16  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

I watch mindless TV...home improvement shows, Grey's Anatomy, Heroes, etc etc. I also take a hot bath each day and read. I'm a fiction gal and love paranormal steamy romance.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 12:17 PM   #17  
Almost the Big 50!

S/C/G: Goal of 150!

Height: 5'8"

Buying a home and rmodeling it in a retro style and then flipping it Even Mobiles RATE MY SPACE

Last edited by CyberGypsy; 10-21-2008 at 12:23 PM.
CyberGypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 02:03 PM   #18  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

Sooo much brings me joy so it's hard to pick....

Last friday, my office was hot so I told my boyfriend that we needed to take advantage of this warm weather and run to the beach and boogieboard before it was too cold to do such things. So I left work, raced home, the Cute Boyfriend had already packed the car and we were off. Of course, it's rush hour so we don't make great time but we finally get there and... Holy ****, it's COLD. Thank goodness I brought a sweater! We still sat on the beach and watch the sunset, listened to the waves and talked. You really can't beat that even if it didn't exactly match my plans. I took a picture of our sunset. And really, who can argue with this view:
Goddess Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote