Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2002, 01:55 PM   #16  

jiffypop! You should be you're own idol (though I love Derby to pieces!) Look at you girl, you have done so fabulous!! I can't imagine the feeling you get every morning when you wake up. A whole new life? Thank you for the inspiration!!

Derby..I knew soda was bad for you, including diet, but never knew the reasons. Thank you..you have put it in my head, NO more treat diet sodas, even when I drank all my water. Soda? No longer exists in my world. lol Besides, if I want a "treat" it should be something really good..like a shake or a piece of chocolate.

Have fun on you're vacation. Take lots of pics and a scanner while you're at it.
Old 04-18-2002, 08:33 PM   #17  
New Mommy!!

Jiffypop, Aw....
I'm not a idol.... Just a plain person with a weight problem. But I am honored you would consider me an Idol.
Your doing GREAT too!! Keep up the good work. Let me know how your doing... Have you had any problems??
I saw my sister for the first time in 8 months last week end. She about died..... She said it was a good thing I didn't have a new car or she wouldn't of known it was me.... LOL
It's the first time since birth That I can remember being smaller than her, and she is 5 yrs older than me....
Are you taking pictures every month to show your progress?? I am doing a scrapbook and I add a page every month. It helps if you hit a plateau.

I gotta run... I have last minute Laundry to do before the vacation!!

Derby

Hi Jennifer!!
Old 04-19-2002, 07:51 AM   #18  
Old Cackler

thanks derby....

hope you have a great vacation.

and i;ve had some days that are more challenging than others.. but overall, it's been ok. but i HAVE to avoid raw white onions. or anything that's been sitting with them. can't even keep water down!!!

one of my sisters told me to take pictures, and i have a camera, but i haven't been good about it. i know i should, though.

i can't wait until people have trouble recognizing me!!! it's already starting to happen, but not very often.

maybe you should buy a new car??? just to make trouble?? or maybe even rent one for hte next time you see your sisterz????

i must confess to having car fantasies. right now, the one i've focused on is the BMW two-seater convertible. it'll be fun to fit into it and drive!!!! we'll see. it's such an impractical car.. but soooo cute.

have a great vacation.
Closed Thread