OCTOBER - one reason you will stay on your plan today..

You're on Page 6 of 11
Go to
  • I will stay on plan today (even though I'm reeeally craving something sweet) because I have officially lost 50 lbs!!!! Woo-hoo!!
  • Congratulations Meredith! I will stay on plan today because I already exercised for the day!
  • I will stay on my plan today because having a solid healthy sane food day always feels good.
  • I will stay on plan because going to the gym makes me feel stronger!
  • ...cause I feel better about myself than I have felt in YEARS!!!

and someone just stopped me in the cafeteria at work to compliment me on my loss!!

• I will stay on plan today because yesterday I took some 20 pound gone pictures and compared them to the "before" pictures and I can see a difference! My spare tire is getting smaller
    Very motivating!
  • I will stay on plan today because I know that I cannot ever let a minor setback discourage me from seeing this through. I am COMMITTED.
  • I will stay on my plan today because I really want to have sanity with food.
  • because I want to lose 2 more pounds to get to 50lbs.
  • Because I've waged war on the old me, and little by little, I've been winning...hurrah.

One for every inch lost on my waist
  • I will stay on my plan today because if feels good to wake up and say...I stayed on my plan yesterday. I like that good feeling!!! I want to do it again.
  • I am staying on plan today because I am feeling good.
  • I will stay on plan today because I want my 50 pounds lost 'medal' at weigh in on Monday!
  • I will stay on-plan tomorrow because I made some really stupid choices last weekend and I've been paying for it all week! Grrr. So I don't care if it's the weekend, I am NOT cutting loose this time!
  • I will stay on plan today because I am just getting started with my newest weight loss plan and I am excited to be back in control of my eating