OCTOBER - one reason you will stay on your plan today..

You're on Page 2 of 11
Go to
  • I'm staying on plan because I want too... lol I want to be healthy and the food is great!
  • I am staying on plan today because I feel so much better when I do! Besides, I have some smaller jeans hanging in my closet taunting me....I want to wear them soon!!!
  • Because the jeans I am wearing looked SO much better on me when I weighed in the two-teens!!
  • I will stay on plan because......I weigh in Sat. and I want a bigggg loss!!!
  • I am going to stay on plan today because.......I always feel like I accomplished something when I do!
  • I will stay on plan today because living to old age is something I desperately want.
  • Because i am turning 50 soon, and want to get this done once and for all
  • I will stay on my plan today because I am going to Dominican Republic in January and I have to fit a bathing suit without throwing up.
  • today i will stay on plan because yesterday i went to my parents house and my dad had gone into the attic and gotten down a box that had some of my old clothes from highschool in it... i want to fit into those pants again... even if not to wear them, but just fit in them comfortably.
  • Today I will stay on plan because I've lost this week, and I want to continue the trend. Also, the same reason as sxulcmnky....my mom found a HUGE bag of my pants from 7 years ago. Most of them are plain old jeans or khakis. I want to be able to wear them again!
  • I'm going to stay on plan because I'm going skiing in January and want to look amazing on the slopes!
  • Because it's day 7 of on plan!!! I want to make it a full week of eating healthier and a better lifestyle.
  • I'm staying on plan today because I am feeling better and better everyday. And I know tomorrow will be even better
  • I'm staying on plan today because this is my life!
  • I stayed on plan today because I've worked too hard to get to wear I am today! There's NOTHING worth failing and having to start all over again!!!