i'm back

• hi
    i joined 3fc in january and i lost a little over 60 lb until june...i took off from then until 2 days ago...i didn't exercise almost at all because i had a very bizzy summer, i watched my food...but still gained 2 lbs...i'm back to take this 2 lbs off and many more...and i know i can do it but i really need your help ladies here...you were very supportive
    many thanks
    michellenew
  • Welcome back! Michellenew!!!

Sounds like you had a good summer. We will be here for you as you take off the rest. Good to see you.
  • You can do it!
  • Back! You'll get those 2 lbs off fast, and the rest soon after!
  • 60 lbs is awesome! Hope I can match that some day
  • Welcome Back!!! Sounds like you did GREAT this summer!!!
  • Welcome Back!
  • Hey, welcome back! I wasn't around yet when you were active on here before, but it's nice to "meet" you, heh. Krista took the words right out of my mouth--60 lbs is awesome and I am quite jealous, hehe. You will definitely lose those pesky 2 lbs quicker than you can say "3 fat chicks on a diet," and then many more! Good luck to ya!
  • Welcome back - and only 2 pounds over the summer, great job!
  • Beverlyjoy-good to see you around
    carinna-thanks
    faerie-hope i will - good to see you around...i taught is gonna be hard to get back in track with my exercise but it really isn't...and i'm vry happy about it
    krista- you sure will
    sandi-no complains
    mezmerie-good to see you around too
    star2be-thnks so much for the nice words ;
    you doing fanastic...you lost 38 lbs since july 18th ...anything special you doing...
    fiberlover-thanks