Old 09-22-2008, 12:25 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 248/240/167

Height: 5'6

Congratulations on your weight loss.

I have a weird schedule also. What I am going to do is eat something healthy for my meals without worrying if it is a breafast meal. For example, for breakfast, if I have to, I will have a sandwich, dinner perhaps some cereal and milk. Just fix something nutricious and that includes some protein so you don't get hungry or another thing you can do is have small meals: nuts and yogurt, peanut butter and crackers, fruit and nuts, a small salad, a sandwich.

For cooking ideas, get online. There are all sorts of cooking magazines that post some great recipes that can be prepared quickly and they are tasty.

In regards to your boyfriend...just cook what you like to eat. He's a big boy and he can cook for himself. Also, when someone tries to push a second helping on you and they know you are trying to lose weight, that is sabotage. It's not helping. They might think it's helping, but it's a quick fix to what? Your cravings. When you go to the buffet, get a small plate and fill that up. Eat slowly and that will help.

Loose skin...don't worry about that. None of us are going to look like a runway model. I would rather be fit and saggy than big and having to drag myself all over the place like I am doing right now.
aliciag57 is offline   Reply With Quote