Weekly Weighin Sept 2 - Sept. 9

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Well boo hiss, I started the month with a gain. I get weighed THursday at TOPS. It is my own darn fault and now surprise. I got caught up into getting ready to go back to work, cleaning the house, shopping etc. and although I didn't eat badly, I didn't workout very much and I sure drank too much over the holiday weekend. But fiddledeedee...tomorrow is another day!

Down 1.4 at the end of my first full week attempting to stay back on plan. I wasn't perfect, but I did a lot better than I had been. Seeing a loss is a positive thing, hopefully I can turn it into motivation for the next week!
  • Mollymom tomorrow is indeed another day

JustSharing83 1.4 loss!

I'm down 1.5 this week.
  • WTG both of you...i love hanging out with losers!
  • Down 3.4 this week.

Good job everyone! mollymom I'm sure I would have gained with all of that stress too, you're right - today is another day.
  • great work everyone. I'm down a pound to 211
  • Congrats to all you losers and if you gained or stayed the same - hang in there and carry on!

You are all winners when you post here at 3fc.
  • Down 1.2
  • I am still holding steady, no gain no loss.. a little frustrating, I am eating well, and exercising 6 days a week. I don't really get it.

-Aimee
  • Ugh, no change, not even to shake the two I (somehow) was up last week.

I've been waiting until my foot felt better -- okay, honestly, I've been stalling -- but I guess I really do need to get back to the gym. The bike should be fine on my foot.

Lisa
  • Down 3 -- yay me!
  • I'm down 3.8 as of Friday. to everyone working to stay OP!!
  • I'm down 1 lb this week. I've been on a plateau and think I finally broke thru...FINALLY!

Have a great week.
  • Down two for the week...but most importantly the second pound was my first "old" pound...I've lost the two regained pounds and they've taken a friend with them! Hurrah! I'm at 221...starting my trek to my second minigoal.
  • Down a little. 241.5 Today.