Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2002, 12:08 PM   #1  
It's been so long...

S/C/G: 375.2/377/177

Height: 6'

Talking It's that time again....

SPRING CLEANING!!! (yay...not) but, I figured this year, while I'm dragging all the junk from the closets, cupboards, corners, and crawlspaces why not de-junk me too?
Had one last fling with my old buds Ben & Jerry last night, so I can feel ok going back to whole food vegan... hehe, one last treat... my freezer is stocked with at least a month's worth of healthy whole food... plus I have all kinds of makin's for more... and, over the weekend I'll probably do a body detox routine, whole grains, herbal teas, and fresh veggie juice... and of course, my daily walks with hubby and baby, plus whatever workout I squeeze in at home, and at the pool with MIL. Maybe I'll even avoid the puter and webtv over the weekend, do a 'net detox too So, I may not be in a lot over the weekend, but I'll post how I did on Monday, if that's the case :-)
Old 04-05-2002, 04:11 PM   #2  
hot mom wanna be!

Angry One Last Fling!

I hope you enjoyed your fling! Its great that your hubby is vegan/vegetarian too. My husband wasnt and that was always a source of conflict especially since I became veggie after we were married-oh well he's been kicked to the curb anyway! (I know that sounds terrible but you just dont know what I have been put throught with that man.)

Let me know how the cleansing goes-I am really interested. Have you ever juice fasted before? good luck!

lorelei
Old 04-06-2002, 12:33 PM   #3  
It's been so long...

S/C/G: 375.2/377/177

Height: 6'

It was actually hubby that brought up going veg, I was eating veg 2 times a week, and I'd slip some tofutti, or a NAte's "meat"ball on him, and he'd been reading a lot about hormones, and diseases in meats, and thought that going veg sounded like a real good thing

We've juice fasted about 4 times, longest one lasting 3 days, so no big deal of one, but I'll tell you what, my body felt good, no pain, except the detox ache on the third day... felt light as a feather, it was the best sleep I've had in ages... it's really a good thing... I try not to do it too often, don't want to use it as a crutch while losing weight.... you know, it drops off fast, but if you're not careful, it comes back twice as hard... when we do it, it's not a weight thing, more of a healing thing, for us.... it's hard to do when the baby is home though, still have to cook for her, and the smells...omg

I have a couple decent sites on juice/water fasting, one I know is http://www.freedomyou.com it's very religion based, so if you have any problems with anything like that, don't click...lol and I have another, but it's in m bookmarks on the puter... I'm on the webtv right now... it tells what juices are good for what...
I'll be keeping an eye on the threads... can't stay totally away
Closed Thread