MIA And Sorry It happen

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I'm sorry that I didn't stick with this site. Life threw one heck of a curb ball at me so suddenly. It has thrown my whole world apart. I can't even write what has happens it makes it too real. While I was away I gain and it's only been this last few weeks I've manage to drag myself in to seeing that I can't go on doing harm to my body. The food and the self hatered is not the person I want to be. I will find something good about me. I will be happy even if right now it I think it will never be possible. God give us nothing we can't handle and I know there is a lesson here for me to learn. So that being said thanks for reading my rambling and I'm sorry to those that depended on me here.
  • I'm glad you're back! Sorry you've been through some hard times. It's hard to not medicate with food. Been there, done that. Now you are making a new start!
  • Mezmerize, I know how you feel I been through alot myself. I am so glad you are back on the wagon with us. You will start feeling alot better now that you are back! Hope I can be of some help to you. Youf friend,Dumplin
  • Glad you are back. We are here for you!
  • Glad to see you back!
  • Thanks for your post... it was like I wrote it myself. I too came back recently. I had a good solid couple weeks into my eating healthy and then with one piece of cake I threw in the towel. Ever since then I have been shoveling sweet things into my mouth like it's my last day on Earth! ...Even as I was reading your post I was biting into a Tootsie Roll... which I have now promptly thrown into the trash can beside my desk! You are right... we CAN do this.

Thanks again!
  • MEZ! I've missed you so much!
  • Welcome back.
  • The only thing that matters is that you're back!
  • Mez!!! You've been sorely missed, woman!

Please know that I'm here for you, anything you need. PM me if you need to talk, OK?

Linda
  • Thanks everyone! I don't think I've smiled or had a good feeling cry in what seem like forever! I've missed you guys! This is such a wonderful place!
    Hugz to each and every one of you!! Now down to business! Today I ate on plan I didn't workout but I am going to baby step this. Tomorrows plan is: Eat on plan and dance two songs. (music can take me away) Wish there was a roller skating rink here that would be so much fun.
    Once again thanks everyone and I look forward to help you guys with your journey.
  • You are here now, that's the important thing. Good luck!
  • I hope nothing happened to any member of your family. That is my biggest fear. I have 5 kids. Can't even begin to go there. Glad your back. I am semi new. I am on LA Weightloss. doing well.
  • Mez....you have been missed! Glad your back to the unconditional acceptance. Hang in there!