zipedeedooda!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I've beaten 205 into a pulp!!!!!

ok, it's only by .2 (point 2) of a lb but the tickers only seem to take whole numbers - but still! after all that wafting up and down from 205 to 206 and back again, I am So pleased. It is So worth the Iron self control I had to use last night when I was hungry and hacked off.
  • Wonderful! It always feels great to get past that weight where you've been stuck!
  • Yay!!!!
  • Hooray!
  • That's great!
  • Thankyou! Hung onto it today too, in fact, maybe even down another tenth of a pound!
  • Awesome news!
  • Congratulations!
  • [B]Good job! I am going to LA Weightloss. So far I have lost 12 lbs in 3 weeks. I cheat a little but in a good way. They want you to eat alot in my book and I know my body. I can't do that. But since I payed so much money(don't ask lol) I have the accountability I needed to stick to my own regimen. I have 5 kids and I go to college full time and I am way to busy to plan and eat all that so I just write down in my journal they give you what they want to see and then I keep a real one with what I really eat. I keep it at 600 calories or less and I exercise. I know I know but it's all that works for me. After the weight is gone I can eat wha they say to.[B]
  • congratulations!!!
  • ah man, I forgot about labor day. oh well, at least theres no class that day.
  • Great JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CONGRATS--

Once you move even a little it feels good and you are underway!
  • YEE HAW...I see onederland in the distance for you!