Come in! Celebrate with me! 100 POUNDS!!!

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to

• Cool! I always wanted to use that chicky!

So yay! This morning I stepped on the scale to see I met my first and biggest goal - 100 POUNDS!

Those 100 pounds are for my son and dedicated to him. My 4 year old gave me a hoody on Christmas. He was terribly excited, had picked it out himself (skulls and Hello Kitty, 4 year old fashion!) and was pretty upset when I didn't wear it.

You see, I couldn't even pull the thing past my elbows.

I decided then and there, that dramatic Christmas morning on what my New Year's resolution would be. I'd get in shape, make my guys proud and wear that coat this fall.

It fits now.

I showed my son the other night, gave him a little fashion show. I explained to him that I've been making healfy becisions (as he calls healthy decisions) and exercising for him, to make him proud, to be a strong mommy.

He looked up at me with wide eyes and said, "Mommy, you've been doing this for meee? You lift weights for me? I am sooo proud!" He was so happy, had one of the biggest smiles ever. My husband burst into tears.

So those 100 pounds were for him. The next and final 30 are for me. I know they say you shouldn't lose weight for anyone but yourself, but these are for my boy!

• Please pass the tissues hubby!!! OMG That is so presious and AWESOME!

You ARE the mommy I'm striving to be!

The best inspiration I could have gotten today THANK YOU!

You are doing fantastic!
  • OH FB, you've got me all choked up!
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is such an amazing accomplishment.
    Your boy is such a cutie, and your husband must be so proud of you too. We sure are!
  • Absolutely wonderful.

Congratulations!!!!

• OMG FB, I totally got tears in my eyes on this!! I am so proud of you too. What a great mom you are. What a sweet little boy. Just wow... and BIG congratulations!
  • Whooo hoooooo!!!!!!

That's awesome. Congrats!

• that is so great FB! congrats!!!1
  • Woot!!! Congratulation! And massive amounts of Mommy POints!
  • I needed a tissue myself by the time I got to the bottom of your post.

I'm SO very happy for you!! And for your family!

Tera
  • AMAZING!!!! Great work!!!! You sound like a wonderful Mother!
  • Oh, FB!!! Congrats!!! I am so thrilled for you and the love you have for your son is amazing. We need a pic of you in that hoodie!
  • Ooooh, congratulations!

I loved your post. Definitely worthy of celebration.

Hope to see that hoody soon
  • Wow what an awesome accomplishment! Congrats!
  • Brilliant! Well done!
  • That's wonderful! And what a lovely motivation.