Old 09-01-2008, 07:24 AM   #46  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Good Morning! I struck out at Sears, except for a $7 pair of shoes! Of course, they weren't brown...oh well, it's not like I am going to go barefoot w/ out a pair of brown shoes right now!!! I am hoping my foot doesn't act up this year so I can wear my 'cute' shoes, instead of my 'good for my feet shoes'! (Of course, I always carry a pair of good for my feet shoes w/ me to work, just in case!) Then I stopped at Target, forgetting that it is the weekend before school starts here, BAD idea!!! It was SUPER packed! Now if I can just remember to leave a couple minutes earlier starting this week to deal w/ the busses on my way to work....I always forget the first couple of days!!!

I am down 1lb this morning. It was 2 yesterday, but TOM is lurking, so I think that's the reason why. I feel kind of bloated and icky, but the scale says 1 this am so I'll go w/ that.

Schmoodle--I made your oven 'fried' veggies last night. SO good! I did some small pieces of broccoli and cauliflower too--really good!

It is going to be a gorgeous day here. Not sure what we are going to do--lots of things I 'should' do....I really need to go through the rest of my closet, but not sure I am in the mood to do that today.

Ok, I need more coffee...have a great OP day!!!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 11:52 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

Good morning accountability chicks!
I am happy to report that today I am working on day 9 on-plan in a row! I lost 4 lbs in August, so I have set a 5 lb goal for September. I know what I need to do to kick things up - exercise, which has been sorely lacking this summer.
I spent the morning on some yardwork and laundry, need to do a little office work now, and I'm volunteered for a couple of hours work at the pool closing. Then a cookout for dinner at my Mom's house. I'll take a couple of HN RF hot dogs to throw on the grill for me, and I'm taking some deviled eggs. There should be plenty of veg there too. Quiet around here, hope that means you all have a fun day planned!

B: oatmeal with blueberries, milk, and walnuts, coffee with milk
S: BLT lettuce wrap, tomato juice
L: Beef fajita wrap (last one of these finally!)
S: skim latte
D: hot dogs, deviled eggs, veggies, piece of dark chocolate
S: yogurt with cantaloupe
Schmoodle is offline   Reply With Quote