what you would have overheard at Mom's place tonight

• me: Tomorrow's Sunday - I get to weigh!
    Mom and Hubby: Yay!!!

I've done so well today! (Well, me and Mom both have - teaming up together.) We ate out twice today (we were in a rush for lunch and had a birthday to celibrate this evening) and we turned down fries and ate just enough to not be hungry and split a plate at dinner!

I'm so proud of us!

Ok, done for now. Happy slimming!
    Tera
  • Yea, Tera! and Tera's Mom

It's great you have your Mom to do this with.
  • Those are great acommplishments!
  • I find my mom is the easiest person for me to share with. My hubby looks at me like I am nutz when I ask to share. Unless it is a really late dinner and we just need something to get us through to morning. MY mom was never a big eater, of course this could be why she always weighed 130lbs. Just the other week she split a BLT with me since she knew I would never finish it. It only came with a side of chips since it was lunch time so she ordered a side salad and we split both. I think I probably eat better and more thoughtfully with her than I do with anyone else because we like the same things enough to agree on one meal. With everyone else I am eating usually less than half and bringing home leftovers.
  • Fantastic! How terrific that you have your mom as your biggest supporter!
  • I don't see a weigh-in thread yet for the new week and don't know whether there is a rule about who starts one, so I'll post it here for now: 262.2 (two pound loss)

Unfortunately, I'll have to wait til I get home to get to my ticker bookmark and record the new weight.
  • ^^There are no rules, it usually gets posted Monday morning, but who cares!! Congratulations!!!!
  • Congratulations!