Old 08-14-2008, 02:23 PM   #1  
A loser losing happily

S/C/G: 280/ticker/180

Height: 5'6

Default Back and Ready to get back on track!

Hi everyone! Its been so long since I have been on 3FC!!! I am no longer a New Yorker and now live in Orlando. A huge move for me. I have to admit I missed coming on on to this site and talking to all of you.

With moving I also gained 10 pounds back to bring me back to 242!

The 10 pounds were kind of worth it in the end, I had several going away parties and dinners. But now I have to get back on track with a limited income (for atleast the next month in a half). I also have little access to fruits and vegetables, and no car to get to a real supermarket. Any suggestions??? Its going to be a tough month to make healthy choices.

But I am still happy to be back.
Tavinni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 02:31 PM   #2  

Height: 5'8

Welcome back! When I moved (2 months ago) I was on a tight budget too. I decided then it was time to get my weight loss journey into full gear. I started by basically living on high fiber cereals, low-cal soups, salads and veggie filled sandwiches on light bread. Grilled paninis and tomato soup were a hit.

Don't let finances be an excuse for unhealthy eating!

Good luck with settling in and your weight loss!
=]
tater tash is offline   Reply With Quote