Old 08-11-2008, 03:51 AM   #1  
Happy Plodder

S/C/G: 238/158.9/138

Height: 5'2"

Default Scales goal - new for me

I usually let myself have one slightly more relaxed day in the week, food-wise. Usually it's Sunday. It's worked for me in the past (106lbs lost in 2002-2004, idiot, why did u put 75% of it back?) but in the past I've always been scared to look at the scales on Monday, or if I have looked, I haven't recorded it anywhere.
My goal for this weightloss attempt is to weigh and record every day, regardless of the results. It's my way of making myself live in the real world and not being afraid of food.

So up a tad today, which I've logged into my fitday graph, but I'm still in the same pound, so haven't altered my 3fc ticker.

One more pound and then I'll be in single figures! (Single over the 200)
Rosinante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 03:28 PM   #2  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Looks like you are doing great! Don't beat yourself up for gaining some of it back (leave that to me... I've done the same thing, but gained all of it back!)

Then, after single figures you can head toward onederland!
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 02:35 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 260/255/140

Height: 5'6"

I understand this one as well. I recently purchased my first scale, lol. I left the thing in the box for a week, buried it in the back of the closet. Finally came to grips with reality..now it sets next to my refrigerator, out of the box. I use it daily, but only really pay attention to my Friday weigh in because wknds have always been my binge red zone. Weighing regularly keeps me informed, Friday keeps me motivated.

amy
opimisticchick72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 09:03 PM   #4  

Just don't caught up in the trap I did, I lived and died every morning when I stepped on the scale and therefore that's how my day would go. Normal weight fluctuations are normal for all of us. I think you can keep yourself in check pretty well by weighing once a week.
karlan is offline   Reply With Quote